FORTY ONE

It was the worse bed she had ever slept on, not to mention the temperature does not help. Then again, the Goron City's not exactly flesh friendly. Already Link had headed for the shrine that the Sheikah Slate had detected since yesterday, so Kagome and Sesshoumaru can only go and check out the city. As they browse the armor sold at Ripped and Shredded armor store, Kagome glared at the price for the Flamebreaker Helmet, hissing under her breath, "This is ridiculous,"

But she didn't exactly know what materials invested to make the whole set, so maybe making the helmet require the use of a particularly hard to get material? So out of curiosity she asked the vendor and the now named Rogaro told her that it was made of fire resistant rocks to protect the wearer. So she and Sesshoumaru emptied out their satchels of gems, since it was the only materials they have that can quickly increase their funds, in exchange for the armor sets that curiously enough have the size fit for Sesshoumaru's height.

Turn out that Gerudo sometimes come over for their gems.

Now she's busy following Sesshoumaru who have decided to go visit their rather obscure archive, written carvings on the walls where the gargantuan figures of Goron heroes of past loomed over Goron City. She blinked as she came across an odd tale of Darmani the 3rd, a tale of a warrior whose tale was brought over to their Death Mountain by the obscure Hero of Time. The Goron's language barely evolved so it made more sense than trying to decipher the Hylians of antiquity since even translated to Hylian from their scriptures it sounded similar, so it was easy for Kagome and Sesshoumaru to read.

Kagome jumped and hit him on the shoulder in her excitement, "Sesshoumaru! Sesshoumaru!!" She excitedly grabbed his arm and shake it...or tried to shake it... as she asked, "Are you reading what I'm reading?!"

Sesshoumaru glared at the excited girl but made no move to stop the violence on his person, "Yes, Miko, this one is not blind,"

Kagome didn't seem to notice the odd disregard of her otherwise rude treatment of his person as she asked, "Do you think we should go visit this Lost Wood?"

Sesshoumaru frowned. On one hand, the tales sounded a lot like folklores but on another hand, it was the only tale that they knew which spoke of another world, albeit not their world, but it was something to mull over. So he decided, "We'll take this matter up to the Sheikah to confirm. If there's a repeat of the tale outside Goron City, then we can safely assume that there's a piece of truth in this tale,"

Understanding that it's the best that they can get to, the two foreigners return to the Sheikah Shrine that they had passed by when they followed the direction given by Bludo, Boss of the Gorons, to their archive on their history. One thing that the two have come to an agreement was the title 'Hero of Time' that has crept up at Zora's Domain when Sesshoumaru and Link had taken up the duty of gathering the stories on the scattered Zora Monuments which Link had then entertained Kagome with. Sesshoumaru had not found anything that speaks of another world or an inter-dimensional traveler.

Although Lake Mikau was named after a fairy tale brought to the Zoras by the Hero of Time...

He frowned as they waited for Link to come up, "Lake Mikau of Zora's Domain..."

Kagome looked at him, "What about a lake?"

He looked at her from the side, "There's a tale surrounding Lake Mikau of Zora's Domain. But the locals waved it off as a fairy tale. However, one thing remain was the title Hero of Time,"

She blinked, "Wait..." She stopped as she pointed at the archive with her thumb, "Are they referring to the same Hero of Time written on the archive walls?"

He tilted his head, a form of shrug from his person, "This one cannot be sure of anything until we return to Kakariko. One thing for sure, the Heroes of Hyrule has an impact on each race of Hyrule, one that last the ages. Yet the title 'Hero of Time' kept creeping up as part of the local fairy tale or legend," He then amended, "Or at least his 'title' has crept up twice now with two different races,"