"Shouto." She called out.

There was a brief silence.

"... I feel bad for your father." She muttered.

"I see..." Todoroki mumbled, his eyes still staring at the ceiling and his fingers were intertwined on top of his stomach.

"Are you avoiding him?" She asked.

"I didn't mean to... It's just... a bit hard to look at his face since I've said mean things about him..." He trailed off.

"[Name]." He cut her off before she could say anything.

"I'm tired..." He mumbled.

[Name] sighed and turned off the lights. She plopped herself onto Shouto's bed, slipping into the blanket.

Todoroki slowly moved closer to her and held her. [Name] almost forgot how his hugs feel like. Not hot yet not cold, just perfect.

"I'm sorry..." Todoroki muttered sleepily. "I'll apologize... to my old man... tomorrow..."

Sure enough, Endeavor came running toward [Name] with a smile and teary eyes in the morning, thanking her again.

Iida Tenya

"I have returned from a serious lesson of parenthood by Bakugou-kun's wife." Iida suddenly said, making [Name] raised her brow.

"Because she had to deal with Bakugou-kun, I think she's the most experienced out of my friends." Iida added and she nodded.

"The most important thing in a relationship is..."

"Feelings!" He exclaimed, making [Name] jolted in surprise.

"Understanding each other is the key of a loving and everlasting relationship! I cannot believe I overlooked something as pure as this!"

"I am a failure!" He grabbed his hair in frustration.

[Name] watched him as if he's a weirdo.

"Please forgive me." Iida got onto his knees and bowed at his wife.

"I have reflected on my actions and I clearly know how... heartless I am to make you of all people feel this way."

"Even though you're the person I love the most..."

"... From now on, I promise to be a better man as a father and a husband."

"So I hope we can keep looking after our children together..."

[Name] knew he was being sincere now. She tilted her head, making Iida raise his head to look at her.

"Do not disappoint me." She said, with a smile. Iida stared at her with mouth agape before smiling back at her.

"I definitely won't."

Kirishima Eijiro

"Should I?" Kirishima asked.

"Yes! Do it like a man!" Ryuu nodded.

"I see. So if I was manly enough, this kind of thing wouldn't have happened in the first place, huh?"

Kirishima placed his hands on his son's shoulders.

"Thank you, Ryuu!"

When [Name] returned to the house, she jumped in surprise at the sight of Kirishima doing a dogeza behind the door.

"Uh... Eijiro? What are you doing?" [Name] asked.

"It's my fault, [Name]! Let me make up for all my mistakes!" Kirishima shouted.