Let's Get It On

Scott's P.O.V
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||

We were in a middle of a show in Boston when my heart started pounding. Mitch and I promised to our fans of Sup3rfruit that if we hit 1 million subscribers, we would sing Lets Get It On, TO EACH OTHER. And right before the show...

We hit 1 million subscribers.

"Ok everyone we have an announcement to make." Avi said to the crowd.

Kirstie started jumping around of excitment. Kevin did, too.

Mitch gave me a look from the other side of the stage. I made a gun with my hands and held it up to my head.

"Now as many of you know, we sing Lets Get It On to a lucky girl that we pick out of the audience," Avi started to say, trying not to laugh," but... Scott and Mitch promised you guys if Sup3rfruit hit 1 million subscribers, they would sing it to each other."

The whole stadium started freaking out. Avi, Kirstie, and Kevin looked at us with a sly look. We flipped them off.

"They hit 1 million before this show." Kevin said.

The stadium started to scream Scömíche. My face was probably red as a tomato WITH red paint. Mitch face-palmed himself.

"START SINGING BOYS!" Kirstie screamed and pushed us together.

"Grrrrreeaaaaaatt." Mitch said.

"This is going to be SO fun." I said sarcastically. The audience laughed.

The lights went off and spotlight went on Mitch and I.

Cool.

"Waoh." Mitch sang. I laughed at his sarcastic singing.

"Waoh." He sang rolling his eyes. When he got to the final one of those, he told me to go all out. I have THE best idea.

"Waoh." He turned to me and winked. I smiled. 3. 2. 1.

"WAAAOOH." He belted and started dancing. I started doing my "signature moves". The audience screamed of excitement.

After we sang the first verse I walked up to him and pulled on his shirt collar and brought him like 5 centimeters away from my face.

This is your fault Mitch is making you feel this way Scott, you brought him to your face.

"Let's get it on." I sang to him smirking. He laughed in the microphone and put his head on my chest.

I knew this was a bad idea.

We sang through the whole song without breaking out of "character".

"That was, interesting." Mitch said facing the audience.

"Don't say you didn't like it Mitchie." I said wiggling my eyebrows.

"I'm gonna kill you!" He said playfully punching my in the arm.

HE IS SO CUTE ASDFGHJKL.

"THAT WAS SO FUNNY HA!" Kirstie say running out from backstage.

"Thank go we got THAT on video!" Kevin said holding up his phone.

WHAT.

Mitch and I jaws dropped.

"Kevin, I swear to all things holy..." Mitch said filling up his voice with anger.

"Annnddd, post." He said pushing the "upload button".

He just posted that to YouTube.

"KEVIN WHY?! YOU LITTLE PIECE OF... UGHHHHHH!!!" I yelled shoving him.

"Ha, everyone is going to freak out." Avi said throwing his head back, laughing.

"Let's just get back to this show..." Mitch said turning to the audience.

-------------------------After The Show

We were heading back to the tour bus after the show. I felt really weird. I guess Mitch noticed because he grabbed on to my hand.

"You okay Scottie?" He asked opening the tour bus door, still holding my hand.

"Ya, I just feel... weird." I say going up the few stairs in the tour bus.

"How about we talk together in the lounge, okay babe?"

"Okay, ya that sounds good."

"Give me 5 minutes to put my PJ's on." He walks to his bunk to get his pajamas.

I head to the lounge and flop on the couch and stare at the ceiling.

You don't like Mitch, it was just a stupid dare. Get your crap together, Scott.

"Ok I'm all good." Mitch says in the doorway of the lounge. He looks so cute with his Elmo pj pants on and our "Scomiche" shirt on.

I sit up and he shuts the door and sits on the couch right next to me.

"Please tell me what is wrong?" He says with his hand on my knee.

"I-I really don't know w-what's wrong with me right now." I say stuttering my words.

"Is it 'bout Lets Get It On?"

"Ya, I guess."

"I've been feeling weird about it, too." He says looking at me. His brown eyes stare deep into me.

"It's just... it felt so... I don't know..." I say blushing, putting my head in my hands.

He giggled at me and rubbed my leg.

"Ya, it's really hard to explain." Mitch says.

"But the bright side to it is, we hit 1 million Scottland!!" He says shaking me playfully. I laugh at his sudden excitement.

"Ya, we did, together." I say lifting my head up and putting my hand on his cheek.

"S-Scott?" He says stuttering.

"Yes?"

"If we hit 2 million, would you date me?" He says, his face brights up.

OH.
MY.
GOD.

"Well, I can't wait THAT long Mittens." I say laughing.

"If you can't wait, how about now?" He says staring into my eyes again.

"That sound perfect." I say. I lean in slowly and we touch our lips together.

His lips are like a cotton candy cloud melting into mine. They're beautiful.

He pulls away slowly and lays his head in the crook of my neck.

"Let's "get it on" later, huh?" He says smiling up at me.

"MITCHELL COBY MICHAEL GRASSI!" I say laughing.

He kisses my cheek and we fall asleep together on the couch.

Best. Show. Ever.
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

IM SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN A WHILE. ;(

But..... IM FRONT ROW FOR MY FIRST PTX CONCERT IN BOSTON ON MARCH 16!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND OVER 130 VIEWS WHAT?! THX guys!! 😘😘😊😊

Ok. Byeeeeee