Hotline

...i feel like this will be funny but idk

inspired by many different oneshots so sorry if this sounds familiar.

also the song goes only great with this, it's by the 1975 aka such a gOOD BAND

Mitch threw a pillow at Kevin, making everyone laugh. It was 1 am, they were all home alone, and they were bored out of their minds.

"Shut up, Kev. At least I don't have a crush on our science teacher." Mitch joked, making Avi and Kirstie gasp.

"You like Ms. Porter?! Oh my god!" Kirstie exclaimed, falling down on her mattress cackling.

"No I don't! That's disgusting!" Kevin defended, cheeks turning red.

"Dude, you're totally blushing," Avi sat quiet for a minute but shrugged. "She is quite the fox."

"And that's my cue to puke." Mitch joked.

The teens laughed, still bored out of their minds when the conversation ended.

But, it started right back up again when everyone saw Kirstie's face light up.

"Guys...let's call a sex hotline." Kirstie suggested.

"No!" The three boys shouted.

Kirstie laughed, "Why not? Esther and I did it once and it was so funny."

"I'm a child of the lord." Kevin said.

Everyone looked at him for a minute, but realized that he was serious...and right.

"Well... how about Mitch and Avi call?" Kirstie suggested once again.

Avi shook his head, "That's so weird. I don't want some 30 year old woman with no money and no dignity whispering stuff like "choke me until your hands dig into my esophagus" into my phone."

Mitch gave him a look, "What is wrong with you?"

"Um...I have common sense?"

Kirstie groaned and pulled out her phone, "Fine, I'll do it first. But someone has to go after me."

She dialed a number and the phone started ringing, Kevin shaking his head and blocking his ears.

"Why do you know the numb-"

"Shut up, little fucker."

Avi leaned over and whispered into Mitch's ear, "Was that to you or the sex hotline?"

The boys giggled at the joke until Kirstie shushed them, putting the hotline on speaker.

"Welcome to Arlington sex hotline. We're here for your horny needs. Press 1 for a male operator. Press 2 for a female operator. Press 3 for no preference. If you aren't here to get hard, please hang up."

"Oh well, guess we have to hang up." Mitch said, in a hoping voice that this won't happen.

"Cmon, live a little. I'm pressing one." Kirstie said, pressing the button on the phone.

The three boys scrunched up and covered their mouths, waiting in suspense.

"Hey. This is William."

Kirstie mouthed to the boys, "That's such a hot name, oh my god."

Kevin and Avi rolled their eyes while Mitch nodded his head in agreement.

"Hey, William. I'm Veronica."

Mitch furrowed his eyebrows at the fake name.

"That's a hot name. What are you wearing, Veronica?"