T0 TH3 0N3 ! HAV3NT F0RG0TT3N

T0 TH3 0N3 ! HAV3NT F0RG0TT3N,

Hi. It's Scott. I really don't know what to say other than I'm so, so, so, sorry. I know sorry won't help what've I've done. I guess fame took over me without me realizing it. I haven't forgotten about you. I still love you. I'm still not over you. I remember those nights where we used to talk too deep and end up crying. I remember those nights when I sped down in my car to your house to save you. I remember feeling so much love and happiness when you stuck your head out the sunroof. I remember the mountain. I remember smiling when I held you close while we stared at Arlington. I remember when you held onto my arm and you couldn't see me blush. Remembering those nights made me realize I'm not over you. I'm not over your cute smile when Spongebob came on my TV. I'm not over your little laugh when our English teacher made jokes in class. I'm not over when I complimented you, your cheeks would turn red and you'd have a big smile on your face. I'm not over your beautiful, brown eyes staring into mine. I'm not over you. I still remember when we'd used to sing Twenty One Pilots songs on my ukulele obnoxiously. I still remember smiling at your gorgeous face being lit up by your laptop screen late at night. I still remember screaming the lyrics together at the 1975 concert. We were two souls intertwined. Never could be separated. I didn't want this sudden thing to change me, but sometimes you can't change...change. I regret it. I admit. I'm off tour for the summer. That's how I'm going to make this up to you. I'll be at your house at dawn with my bags packed and apologies stored. I'll have all 4 Twenty One Pilots CD's. Yes, I got Regional At Best burnt. I'll have both 1975 CD's. When we get to the mountain path, I'll put my sunroof down. You can stick your head out and relive our memories. We can go to the peak and you can sit in between my legs. I'll my arms around you to keep you warm, even though it's warm already. I'll warm your broken heart. We can stare at our old city and play artsy music from my phone. We'll let the rhythms fill our hearts back together. The city lights will dance and we'll watch. If you fall asleep, I'll keep you in my arms and I'll stay up all night to watch the sunrise. As the sun lights up the world, it wakes you up and we continue our adventure. We can drive down to IHOP and begin our long awaited roadtrip. I'm sorry you had to wait this long for me, but at least it wasn't forever. If we cry when we have deep talks at night, we can stop the car and I'll let you sleep in my arms. I'll let you feel safe. I know we're far away, but not for long. I promise to pack my bags. Do you?

im probs younowing tomorrow. my younow is scomichequeen and ill update a message on my wall once i do. part 3 coming whenever.

-emmett. <3