Fun

"Hey guys!" *comes out from backstage, all of my readers in their seats, cheering*

"Just wanted to talk to you, before we get this oneshot started."

"And, if you didn't know already, you look very beautiful today and you are adorable and amazing. 😊" *readers "aww"*

"Ok, well, I updated Scomiche Will Live Forever! The newest chapter is a very important one so, you should read it!" *readers scream*

"Also, thank you guys SOMAJ for all the love on my last oneshot, that one was fun and emotional to write." *readers scream "YOURE WELCOME"*

"Ok enough rambling, on to the oneshot." *readers squeal*

"This one is based on the wonderful Troye Sivan's song, Fun. I was listening to this in the car when my mom and I were dropping my sister off back at college, since she came back for an Ed Sheeran concert, and I thought of this idea." *readers become more and more impatient*

*lights dim* *curtain opens*

"Introducing the newest scomichequeen oneshot, Fun." *smiles and runs backstage*

*readers start cheering*

BUT FIRST PREVIEWS!

*readers groan*

Have you ever had an explosion in the butthole?

*you stand up and shout, "THIS ISNT TV ITS A STORY!"*

*i run out from backstage, blushing* "Oops sorry, wrong one.."

*turns on wattpad and clicks this story*

*little 10 year old scomiche show up on the screen sleeping in the same bed* *the word "Fun" shows up on the screen*

*readers cheer and sit up in their seats*

"Enjoy!" *runs backstage*

----------------------------------------------

Don't you wanna see the world, boy. All the countries and their stars, boy.

I was woken up with shaking and a blondie in front of my face.

"Wake up, Mitchy!" Scott screamed in my face.

"Ok, ok. I'm up." I slurred, getting out of Scott's bed.

We had a sleepover last night and watched army movies till 9:00. Get your mind out of the gutter, we're 10.

"Get your army suit on, solider. We have a huge fight today." Scott demanded, making his voice lower to sound older.

I laughed at his low voice, and decided to play along.

"Yes, sir." I saluted him, and got a white t-shirt and my army pants on. Scott did the same.

We ran downstairs and went to the basement, gathering our "weapons".

All you've got to do is trust that I'm being true, and do it for the people who love you.

Scott started gathering a stack of colored traffic cones, while I got 2 water guns, and 4 water bottles, just in case.

We set them on Scott's dad's work table, and Scott handed me a sharpie while he was opening his.

"Let's make the faces of our enemy's." Scott said, in his low voice again.

I nodded and uncapped my sharpie.

I started to draw angry faces on the six traffic cones, while Scott did the same.