Special Boy Pt.3

HOPEFULLY YOU DIDNT FORGET ABOUT SPECIAL BOY

It is Scott and Mitch's one year anniversary today. Scott has planned something very special. He's gonna bring Mitchy to Disney Land. He knows he's gonna love it because of all the colors and Mitch loves all Disney movies.

Scott woke up extra early to set up the surprise. He's gonna give him a card for his anniversary present, and in that card are 2 tickets to Disney Land.

"Scotty?" He heard Mitch ask worriedly from the bedroom.

Scott's eyes widened and he got off the couch, running over to the bedroom and opening it.

"I'm here, Mitchy. I was making breakfast." Scott reassured him.

Mitch smiled and got out of bed, running over and hugging the life out of Scott.

"Happy one year anniversary!" Mitch exclaimed.

Scott chuckled and hugged him back, kissing his head.

"Happy anniversary, darling." He quietly said.

Mitch pulled away from the hug and smiled up at Scott.

"I got you a presenttttt." Mitch dragged out the words.

"I got you one, tooooo." Scott copied Mitch in his dragged out words.

Mitch pushed Scott into the hallway, closing the door.

"Wait there! I have to get it!" Mitch shouted through the door, running over to his closet.

He opened the closet doors and picked up the jewelry box behind his jacket. He held the box in his hand and smiled.

Mitch ran to the door and opened it, Scott standing there.

"Here ya go." Mitch said, putting the box in Scott's hands.

Scott looked down at the silver colored box. He looked up at Mitch with a smile on his face and looked back down at the box, opening the top.

Scott gasped at what he saw. He looked up at Mitch with his jaw open, and Mitch was blushing like crazy.

"T-They're promise rings,"Mitch stuttered nervously, holding up his hand that had the same kind of ring. "This one has your birthstone, and yours has mine."

Scott looked down and noticed the ruby stone in his ring. He slid the ring on his finger, perfect fit. He smiled big and looked at Mitch's, smiling even bigger when he saw the sapphire stone in Mitch's ring. Scott put the ring box on the kitchen table.

"I love you with all my heart." Scott said, going and kissing Mitch lovingly.

Mitch smiled into the kiss and kissed back, wrapping his arms loosely around Scott's neck.

They pulled away and smiled.

"Wanna see your present now?" Scott asked, grabbing the card of the kitchen counter.

Mitch smiled and nodded, taking the card in his hands. He opened the card and noticed it had all the main Disney characters on it, Mickey Mouse, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, and Pluto, all with birthday hats on. Mitch smiled and giggled, opening the card.

"WHAT!" Mitch screamed, holding the two tickets in his hand.

"We're going to Disney Land!" Scott announced, smiling when Mitch's jaw dropped to the floor.

He threw the tickets and card on the table, jumping up and wrapping his legs around Scott's waist and hugging him.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Mitch repeated, making Scott laugh.