Years

get ready for a sad one cause im sad and wanna die !

2009.

We only had one class together. Chorus. That became my favorite part of my day, because I got to see Mitch.

We'd belt the vulgar version of the songs we've learned; we made up the lyrics. People would look at us with glaring eyes, but we were too busy laughing together to notice. I was too busy smiling just from his laugh.

As the school year went on, I knew I had a crush on him. Everytime I looked at him...my heart beat faster and faster. Whenever someone mentioned his name, I instantly smiled. Even the chorus room door made me grin with glee.

One day after school, we were sitting on his bed talking about random stuff. Our conversations never seemed to end, but if they did, they'd always end with laughs and smiles.

So we were laughing...my gaze landed on his, falling deep into his warm, brown eyes. We stopped and we stared at each other for a minute.

I froze up. I wanted to kiss him, but I just couldn't. Anxiety took over me and made me panic inside, stuck just staring at him.

Mitch seemed nervous, too. He kept flickering his eyes from mine down to my lips; he was hesitant.

We were both scared. Too scared.

Until, the bravery came. And, one of the most exciting moments of my life came.

I leaned in suddenly and put my lips on his, feeling his hand on the back of my neck. I cupped his face with my hands and he kissed me back, smiling against my lips. We kissed for a while on his bed, but once we pulled away...we felt lost.

We became intertwined.

Over the next two weeks, I'd pick him up from his house late at night. He'd tell his dad we were going to study. Once I drive down out of sight, we'd start hooking up in my Ford '05 Mustang.

He'd sit with his legs straddling my waist; him between me and the steering wheel. I'd feel his hands explore my hair while I tugged on his shirt. The moon would shine down through the steamy windows on us. I'd rip his shirt off and he'd rip mine, too.

The image of him will stay forever in my head. His innocent smile and sweaty forehead. His body was clean; he didn't have any tattoos covering his skin. Speaking of skin, his skin was gentle and fragile; smooth like silk.

We'd stumble into the backseat, and I was suddenly on top of him. We kissed hungrily, my hands gripping his sides whilst his hands were tugging my blonde locks.

I left my lips everywhere on him; his jaw, his neck, his collarbones, his chest, sometimes his stomach. I still remember the sounds he made; sometimes as beautiful as the notes he sings.

I left countless marks on his neck, and he'd always scold me because he'd have to cover them up. But, I just couldn't resist. How could you resist someone that was completely irresistible?

My fingers dug at his skin. Mitch's fingers dug into my back.

Eventually, we'd find a way to take our pants off. Then after that, ...everything else.

I'm pretty sure you know what happened next.

All I can say is, we were each other's firsts, and we trusted each other enough to let that happen. Also, it was pure bliss.