Confessions

btw all the days aren't one after another, some are spaced out but the numbers are still in order. sorry if theres confusion :)

enjoy (i really like this one)

Day 1: first day of high school wasn't that bad. the guy next to my locker is funny.

Day 2: the guy's name is mitch. he has really cool clothes. we both like the same bands.

Day 3: i think mitch and i are starting to be friends. he has cool hair.

Day 4: kirstie says she ships mitch and i. which was really weird. but, is it?

Day 5: mitch and i hung out for the first time. my parents really like him. it was such a good day.

Day 6: we listened to the 1975 on the bus this morning. he was singing along and he's such a great singer.

Day 7: mitch was so sad when he got on the bus this morning. he said his parents were fighting all night. then he hugged me. i felt this lump in my throat, i don't know why. but i somehow made him feel better.

Day 8: mitch wasn't in school. worst day of my life.

Day 9: he's sick. he looks kinda cute with a red nose.

Day 10: we're having a sleepover. he's right next to me rn. he looks really cute. i don't know why.
update: he fell asleep and he looks even cuter. what's going on?

Day 11: somethings going on. this morning he woke up and said good morning. his short hair was messy and his voice was raspy. it made me smile. why does he make me smile?

Day 12: i think i have a crush on mitch. oh god.

Day 13: he sat closer than usual on the bus. and in english class. it made me nervous. he makes me nervous.

Day 14: he put his head on my shoulder for a bit on the bus. he couldn't tell i was blushing.

Day 15: we went outside for gym. we sat on the grass and listened to music. we were silent for most of it but mitch just blurted out "you're my best friend". he could tell i was blushing that time. he was laughing. his laugh makes me heart skip a beat. and his nose scrunched up and his smile shines like the sun.

Day 16: he didn't pick his head off my shoulder on the bus. to school and from.

Day 17: we went on a field trip to the fall fair. we walked around and i couldn't stop staring at him. he had this gray hat on and this oversized sweater. he looked like a model or something. i complimented him on his outfit, and then he blushed. god, he's so adorable. we ate apple cider donuts with kirstie. she could tell i was staring while he talked. his lips were moving. his lips.

Day 18: he's right next to me. we're having another sleep over. i just told him a joke and he giggled. something just broke inside me. something always does when he laughs.

Day 19: we cuddled last night while watching halloween town. he fit so perfectly in my arms. he was so warm. i can't stop thinking of him and how he felt. sometimes he looked up at me during commercials and smiled, saying i was comfy. i said the same thing. i think we were both blushing.

Day 20: he was a deer for halloween. his makeup looked amazing. he painted his nails, too. i told him he looked pretty. i could still see his blush behind his face paint. i was tigger. he said i looked so cute. i blushed so hard that he said aw. kirstie made throw up noises behind us. but then, after we got candy, it was cold and mitch was complaining. i held my arms out and he hugged me. he whispered in my ear that i was warm. his voice is still ringing in my ears.

Day 21: he whispered in my ear again on the bus. he said he didn't want people to hear this, but i look really cute. i could barley breathe. i was just wearing a black sweatshirt and gray sweatpants. but then i whispered in his ear, saying that he was even cuter. he blushed so hard he put his face in my neck. i was smiling so hard.