.1.

.Hi.

If you're new, my name is Emma, aka scomichequeen.

Welcome to my weird life through words. 

I'm glad you joined the ride. :)

If you're one of my readers, 

HI LOVELIES. :)

So happy you're here. <3

This is my first update on my life thingy.

If it's me talking, the title will have -->.(words).<--, and oneshot titles will just be normal writing. 

So, I'm sick.

Yay :(

I have strep throat, coughing, stuffy nose, sneezing sometimes. 

But over the weekend, it was that times 5 with headaches.

So yay.

It's my first time going back to school SINCE FRIDAY.

I have to catch up on sooooo mucchhhh. 

AND I got this yucky medicine that I have to take, and I just took 4 things of it and I legit almost puked, which you know by my ... post I was scared out of my mind, I still feel like that so ughhh. 

My mom is getting me new medicine that tastes like bubblegum tomorrow so WOO.

Thanks mom.

OMG THE NEW SUPERFRUIT KILLED ME.

1) CAN WE PLEASE TALK ABOUT WHEN MITCH HUGGED SCOTT SENSUALLY I THREW MY PHONE

2) THEY WERE SO CUTE AND LAUGHY AND UVHJCDFGHJHGFDGH

3) SCOTT. LIKES. TWENTY. ONE. PILOTS. 

CYTVUBSKGYCRTGVJBHUKINJHUYGVCTFGVYJBKHNLBHVGCTFGVYJBHK

I REALLY HOPE THEY DO A BLURRYFACE MEDLEY OR A COVER OF STRESSED OUT OR SOMETHING CAUSE OMFG I WOULD DIE.

I-/

Alright, sorry, got way too excited.

Ok, let me ask you guys a question.

Do you think I should post videos on here?

Like put them up in the video section and you guys can comment on it.

Cause, I really wanna see if you guys like my drumming.

And beatboxing.

And  

MAYBE

singing.

So ya, let me know.

And PLEASE if you guys have any suggestions for future oneshots, direct message me or comment. I love hearing your guys' ideas.

QOTD (question of the day): What music artists do you love, besides PTX?

AOTD (answer of the day): Twenty One Pilots, Troye Sivan, and Melanie Martinez

Think that's it for today. 

Thanks for listening, if you guys even care about these at all.

Oneshot coming out tomorrow or Thursday. 

I love you all so much, it's crazy.

I really hope every single one of you is doing ok. And if you aren't, know that I care and love you and plenty of other people do, too.

You guys can leave messages on my board or direct message me if you wanna chat for a bit about life or oneshots ideas.

Don't be afraid of me, I'm a little bean, I can't hurt you.

I'm laughing now OMFG.

Alright, I'll shut up now.

You guys look beautiful. Yes, I know I can't see y'all. But come on, you all are beautiful.

Update on my mind: Thought I looked cute today, and guess what, I THOUGHT MY SMILE LOOKED GOOD WHEN I SMILED IN THE MIRROR WOOOO. Taking it one step at a time.

Ok, bye lovelies. <3<3<3

Stay alive, it's worth it, I promise. -Tyler Joseph from TOP (can't do slash through o on my laptop) I-/

-Emma "aka" scomichequeen.

.<3.