Remember?

I'm in a bad mood, sorry.

Remember when we first met?

We were 8 years old in a community play of Charlie in the Chocolate Factory. You were Charlie, and I was Mike T.V.. At rehearsal, while I was saying some lines to "Willy Wonka", you told me that you were thinking that I was so adorable and nice and so good at singing. Truth is, I thought the same, too. I went over your house to play video games and eat lots of popcorn almost everyday.

Remember when I came out?

It was the middle of fall of sophomore year. I called you at 1 am because I couldn't keep it a secret anymore. You rode your bike all the way to my house and let me cry into your shoulder outside on my front porch steps. When you asked why you came over, I said quietly that I was gay. You smiled and hugged me, saying that you were gay, too.

Remember when you told me you liked me?

It was the first day of spring break, junior year. You went over my house for a sleepover and we were watching Spongebob. We've had crushes on each other for long, but we were too scared to even say anything. You turned the T.V. off and told me to look at you. I asked what's wrong and you blushed and said, I kinda like you, Mitchy. I was so happy, I tackled you into a hug on your bed and squealed. I told you I liked you, too, and you asked me to be boyfriends.

Remember our first kiss?

It was about a week after we started dating and we were walking hand in hand in the park. It started to rain and you brought me under a little gazebo type thing. You took my hands and smiled. You asked if you could kiss me, and I just smiled and kissed you first.

Remember our first time?

*cue lets get it on*

Your parents were out of town for a weekend in the summer going into senior year. I went over and we cuddled on your bed. We started kissing, turning into a make out session. You started kissing me on my neck, kissing me on my jaw, accidentally leaving hickeys on my skin. You asked me if I was ready for this, I nodded and smiled. And...it happened.

Remember the day of the Sing-Off?

We woke up in our hotel bed scared and nervous. I was so nervous that morning that we were gonna mess up and the judges were gonna hate us. I paced around our room and I couldn't calm down. You brought me into your arms and whispered how beautiful my singing was and how we're gonna take over the world and win Grammys and get on Billboard and change acapella forever.

Guess you were right.

Remember when we won a Grammy?

Remember when we made Superfruit?

Remember when Beyoncé POSTED OUR BEYONCÉ VIDEO ON FACEBOOK WHATTTTTTTT?

Remember when she also POSTED OUR EVOLUTION OF BEYONCÉ VIDEO ON FACEBOOK WHAAAAAT?

Remember when we went on tour?

Remember when we got 1 million subscribers on PTXOfficial and Superfruit?

Remember when we made our original album?

Remember when we were the first acapella album to get #1 on Billboard?

Remember when we won our second Grammy?

Remember when we took over the world?

I wish you were still here. So we could keep on making memories. But none of those matter anymore, Scott. Because it hurts every time I look at our Grammys.

Since we can't get more.

It hurts everytime I watch old Superfruit videos.

Since we can't make more.

It hurts everytime I listen to our songs.

Since we can't sing more.

All of those memories are gone.

Without you, those memories are pointless. Because I made them with my one true love.

You.

- Mitch Grassi.