The Good Then Bad NY Hotel Story Part 2

I walked a couple doors down to Alex's room.

"C'mon Scott, you got this." I said to myself fixing my hair one last time.

I opened the door, my smile fell, my heart shattered, and everything in my body stopped.

He fucking cheated on me.

"S-Scott. I'm so sorr-" Alex stuttered hiding his naked body behind the covers.

"Save it. I knew you had something going on with Jake. We're fucking done." I said letting the tears burst.

Before the two could say anything I slammed the door and ran back to my room. Right when I was about to open my door I stepped back.

"Don't cry in front of him," I said to myself sniffling."Pull yourself together." And with that I stopped crying, wiped the tears from my face and opened the door.

Mitch was lying on his bed looking at his phone when he stood up suddenly and gasped.

"I'm sorry, Mitch!" I said fake laughing, "Didn't mean to scare you."

"Why are you here still?" Mitch asked me walking towards me.

Oh shit.

I need to come up with something.

"Um I-I uh, came back because Alex said he wanted it to be at 2." I lied to him.

"Scott, I know you're fricking lying. Just tell me the truth." Mitch said.

"I-I don't want to t-tell you the truth." I said letting the held back tears flow.

Mitch wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tight.

"Babe, what did he do?" Mitch said lightly, rubbing circles on my back.

"Nothing. He did nothing." I said getting out of his grasp and turning around.

"Scott." Mitch said sighing.

"Mitch, he did NOTHING." I said firmly (mabye a little too firmly but I'm a mess rn) still not facing him.

I heard his footsteps from behind walk away and he sat on the bed. There was an awkward silence for a little bit but Mitch spoke up.

"Scott, please tell me I want to help y-"

"ALEX CHEATED ON ME OK!" I yelled spinning around to face him.

Mitch sat there with shock. Either because a, he found out his best friend got cheated on, or b, I yelled at him like a douchebag. Definetly b.

His face suddenly got red with anger and he started to walk out the door and go a couple doors down and open...

Oh great.

"YOU THINK YOUR SO COOL HUH ALEX?!" I heard him yell from across the hall.

I smiled to myself and sat on the bed still very heartbroken.

Reason #1,567 why I love Mitch Grassi, he stands up for me, that little dork.

He stomped back in the room, slammed the door, and slid down the door sighing.

"Scottie, I am so sorry." He said caringly from across the room.

"I-It's ok." I said realizing I just got cheated on by my almost 3 year boyfriend.

Mitch pouted, got up and kneeled down to my level of sitting on the bed. He put his hands around my face and wiped my tears away.

"Hey, hey, how 'bout we just stay in this room for the whole day cuddling and watching Netflix, does that sound good?" Mitch whispered putting his forehead against mine.