What's A Soulmate?

HEYHEYHEY.

Sorry for the false alarm update, I accidentally hit publish. Lol.

I got this idea from the one of THE best writers out there, PTX-Soprano. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND THANKS FOR CALLING ME BY MY NAME IN COMMENTS, THAT MAKES ME SO HAPPY IDEK WHY BUT THX BABE. <3

And, I think I know what I'm doing for my intros/outros. But y'all just have to wait for the next one...

JFC, WATCH THE VIDEO ATTACHED BEFORE READING BC IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL AND AHHHHH.

OK ENJOY.

*whispers* I love you, PTX-Soprano. Legitness.

____________________________________________________________________

It was the first week of high school for Scott and I. We just got into our homeroom and sat down together. We're both almost late, since I took so long to get ready this morning. Oops.

"Do you think we'll have a huge writing assignment in English?" Scott asked me.

"Scotty, it's the first week of school." I said, Scott frowning.

"I know, but someone told when we were going to English yesterday that we'll be writing something over the weekend." Scott explained.

"Even if we do, it's probably gonna be some stupid thing about how our summer was." I reassured, smiling at Scott when he put his arms on the desk and laid his head on them with a groan.

"Hopefully. I can't write."

The bell rang for first period, and everyone got up and went to their classes, Scott and I following behind them. We went into English class, sitting down next to each since we don't have assigned seats yet. Thank the Lord.

"Good morning everyone. Please take out your assignment notebooks and write down the homework on the board." Our teacher greeted, walking into the class.

The whole class did as they were told, Scott groaning when he saw the homework.

"That guy was right, Mitchy, look." Scott sighed, pointing at the homework.

It read, "topic essay due Monday" in red Expo marker. I groaned but still wrote it down, throwing my assignment notebook in my desk.

"Y'all might be confused about the homework. No worries, I'll explain." Ms. Johnson began, walking to the class.

"All of you must pick a partner that you are comfortable writing with," Scott smiled at me and I giggled. "I will assign you both a topic to write about. You both will have to come up with a short essay of your take on the topic. On Monday, you will present together what you have written with an example."

Everyone was very excited about this short project. Scott and I were eagerly waiting for our topic.

"As you guys sit with your partners, I will begin handing out the topics." Ms. Johnson announced, walking to her desk.

Scott and I stayed put as people scrambled together, sitting down eagerly awaiting for the topics.

"I hope our topic is easy." Scott hoped.

"Ugh. I really hope it is, Scotty." I agreed.

Ms. Johnson started handing out little slips of paper with topics on them to each pair of people. Some people cheered and some people groaned. Ms. Johnson came up to us and put a slip of paper down on the middle of our desks.