3 Years Pt 1

"Babe." Scott yelled dragging out the word.

"What?" I yelled back from my bed.

"I love you." Scott said. I knew he was smiling.

I sighed and got up. He always does this when he wants my attention. I walked out of my room and sat next to him on the couch. He pulled me onto his lap and I rested my chest on his.

"I love you, too." I said kissing his jaw.

We spent the next five minutes tickling each other, "wrestling", and teasing each other.

"Shorty." Scott teased punching my hands lightly.

"Tall...y." I said laughing.

He laughed, too. Ugh, he's such a dork.

Then, someone kicked our door down. I jumped and Scott held me for dear life.

"I'm back bitch." The mystery voice said. My face was in Scott's chest, I couldn't see who was talking.

"Stay away you bastard." Scott warned, hugging me tighter.

I turned my head and I lost my breath when I saw who was at the door.

Alexander Kirk.

"Alex, what the hell are you doing here?" I yelled getting out of Scott's grasp and walking toward him.

"Babe, be careful." Scott said guarding me.

"What are you, his bodyguard now? See this is why I hate Mitch, he's so weak he needs someone to guard him all the time." Alex sneered.

I felt very uncomfortable and sad, I just want this to be over.

Scott walked right up to him and stared him with the ugliest stare I've ever seen.

"Do not talk about my Mitch like that again, Alexander." Scott quietly threatened.

"What are you gonna do? Faggot." Alex said chuckling.

Oh no he didn't. Did he say what I think he said?

"Did you seriously call Scott a faggot?" I said angrily.

"Are you deaf? Fucking wimp." Alex laughed.

"Fuck you!" Scott yelled, punching him in the face.

Nope. No. NO.

I get very scared in fights, I've only been in verbal, never physical.

Scott and Alex were punching and kicking away and I ran into my room and locked the door.

"I hate you!" I heard Scott scream, followed with a punch.

I peeked out my door to watch, to see if Scott will be ok.

Scott kicked him in, yes, the spot, and Alex yelled in pain.

Scott looked back and saw my peeking. He mouthed "Don't be scared, I'll take care of him.". I nodded and Scott turned back to Alex red with anger.

"Well, I want to make Mitch suffer again so," Alex said quietly.

He picked up Scott and I ran out to the living room.

"Say goodbye Mitch!" He yelled in my face and threw Scott, head first, at the wall.

I gasped and held my heart. I couldn't breathe.

Blood was pouring out of his head and Alex smiled.

"I'll let you call 911 buddy." Alex said, patting my back and running outside. He got into his car and sped away.

I frantically called 911 and they came and picked him up. I was at the hospital waiting with Kirstie, Avi, and Kevin for the results.

After 4 hours of waiting and sobbing, the doctor came out with a depressed look on his face.

"Doc. Please don't tell me-" I said already knowing he was going to say he died.

"He's in a another coma." The doctor interrupted me.

The whole world stopped. Everything stopped. All our jaws were dropped.

"No. No, this isn't possible." I argued starting to breathe heavier and heavier.

"Mitch, I'm so sorry." The doctor apologised.

No. I'm not dealing with this again.

I CANT FUCKING DEAL WITH THIS AGAIN.

The tears were falling fast and hard.

"H-How long?" Kirstie asked between sobs.

"Three years." The doctor said putting his head down.

My heart stopped. My lungs stopped. My body stopped.

No. This is worse. Not three years. NO.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING?!" I screamed, dropping to the floor and weeping.

Everyone was crying. But I was crying the hardest. I'm so angry. I was punching the floors and weeping and weeping more.

"THIS ISNT FAIR!" I screamed crying harder and harder.

"Mitch, calm down please." Avi said, wiping the tears away.

I swatted his hands away and pulled out my keys.

"Nope. I'm done. I'm not dealing with this again." I said sprinting to my car.

"Mitch!" The group yelled after me.

I drove away to the bridge. I'm not dealing with this.

"Hey Mitch! Fancy seeing you here!" Alex said from the top as I got out of my car.

For the first time, I'm happy that he's here. I climbed the bridge and walked to where he was standing.

"Thrown or pushed?" Alex asked me as I walked in front of him.

"Pushed would be lovely." I said smiling.

He waved goodbye and pushed me off.

I felt like I was falling in slow motion. The screams of Kirstie, Avi, and Kevin were muffled. I saw Alex wipe his hands and climb down in slow motion.

"I'm not dealing with this." I said quietly.

And those were the last words I said before I hit the water hard and everything became black.

I'm not dealing with this again. Ugh.