Mr. Hoying

KINDA SMUTTY.

WHOOPS.

OH AND BTW I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN 5 BAJILLION YEARS. HOMEWORK HAS TAKEN OVER MY LIFE AND WRITER'S BLOCK IS BRINGING ME DOWN. ILY GUYS SOMAJJJJJJ. <3<3

"What?! But Mrs. Oakes was so nice!" I exclaimed.

"I know, but the new chorus teacher is a guy, and my friends say he's so hot." Kirstie explained, practically drooling over the thought of him.

"Well, being the gay as fuck person I am, I'm really excited for chorus now."

We laughed and went into the chorus, our friends waving us over. We sat down with them and they were squealing.

"I saw the new teacher walking into school this morning and I almost passed out. He has scruff and he wears flannels!" Our friend Chelsea squealed.

"Scruff. Holy shit I'm excited." I said, clapping my hands.

"Hello class!" We heard a deep voice call.

We turned our heads towards the voice and...

HOLY MOTHER OF HOTNESS.

He was there in the doorway, with the cutest smile I've ever seen, a red flannel buttoned all the way to the top, blonde hair slick back and perfect amount of scruff covering his chin. And speaking of chin, his jawline could cut through metal.

"I'm Mr. Hoying, your new and improved chorus teacher." He announced, working a model pose in the doorway.

Everyone burst out laughing at his pose. I already was in love with him. He smiled and went to the front of the class, sitting down on a roll-y chair.

"So, how 'bout we take turns saying names, age, and what section you are." Mr. Hoying began, gesturing to us.

Everyone went around saying their names, ages, and sections, and after Kirstie talked, it was my turn.

"Um, I'm Mitch, I'm turning 18 tomorrow, and I'm a tenor." I talked, trying not to stare at Mr. Hoying's beautiful face.

"A tenor? Wow, you're rare." Mr. Hoying awed, smiling at me.

I blushed super hard and smiled back, trying not to scream.

"Ok well, I have a new song for you guys. It's one of my favorite songs from one of my favorite bands, House Of Gold by Twenty One Pilots."

Everyone, including myself, squealed and pumped their fists. Twenty One Pilots are like, the mascot of our school, everyone loves them.

"And...SOLOS!"

More squealing.

...I can't stop looking at him. The way his eyes just light up when he's talking, the way he walks around the room, his blue eyes shine in the light of the sun through the window.

As soon as his eyes locked with mine I blushed, and put my head down. I looked back up and almost fell of the risers when I saw him walking towards his desk, looking down at the floor, blushing and smiling.

"Mitch, he's fucking in love with you." Kirstie whispered in my ear as he pulled up the House Of Gold music video.

"Psh, c'mon Kirstie, he's a teacher, that's weird." I scoffed, smiling as the video started playing, projected on the wall.

Everyone started singing the catchy song, but I couldn't focus on Tyler Joseph playing ukulele, I could only focus on Mr. Hoying.

Oh god, I'm falling in love with a teacher.