The Video

"Ok the last question is..." Scott's smiled and Mitch smiled. "Are y'all dating or what? You've been really touchy lately."

Scott turned his phone off and Mitch looked at him, his cheeks reddening. Scott turned to him and smiled.

"I think we should tell the kids." Scott said quietly.

Mitch nodded and looked away, looking at the camera. Scott grabbed Mitch's hand and made sure it was in frame.

"So, obviously we get this question a lot," They laughed. "And, we're gonna be 100% honest this time."

Mitch took a deep breath and Scott looked at him, "I'm real nervous for some reason."

Scott smiled and Mitch put his head on Scott's shoulder, Scott lightly kissing his forehead.

"It's gonna be alright." He reassured him.

Scott looked back up at the camera and started to blush.

"It is true we have been touchy feely lately. And we've realized you guys have waited too long."

Mitch smiled and blushed, "So we are here to tell you... yes. It's true."

Scott and Mitch looked at each other lovingly, "We...love..."

Scott jumped off the bed and got the camera off the tripod, holding it up like vloggers do. Mitch turned on his speakers and they both yelled:

"TO TRICK YOU!"

Then Mitch blasted the chorus of "Ref" and Scott put the camera down on the edge of Mitch's bed, both of them jointing each other in the middle of Mitch's room and started to dance with middle fingers up. Scott and Mitch laughed, high fiving each other with both hands and sticking their middle fingers up in the camera.

"GOODBYE ASSHOLES!" They both yelled, Scott laughing and turning off the camera.

While Ref still blasted, they both fell to the floor laughing their asses off.

"They're going to be so fucking pissed." Mitch wheezed out while screaming laughing.

Scott covered his mouth with his hands while he laughed, "I know."

Then, someone kicked their door down and it made a loud bang on the floor. Mitch and Scott immediately stopped laughing and turned off the music, looking to see who it was.

Emmett. His jaw wide open and his eyes glaring down at the two blondes.

"You think this is a fucking game, huh?" Emmett asked, shaking his head.

Mitch gulped and they both got up, Scott scratching the back of his neck.

"Emmett, w-we're-"

Ashely (--pentaholic WHATS GOOD FAM) then stood beside Emmett, Mitch and Scott's faces going blank.

"Sorry isn't gonna cut it, buckaroos." She said menacingly.

Jordyn (PTX-Soprano WHATS GOOD HOMIE) stood on the other side of Emmett, the blonde boys starting to sweat.

"You messed up big time." She said, crossing her arms.

Then, more and more scomiche shippers started going behind the three, filling up the entire hallway and half of the living room. Justin walked in the living room to watch TV and stopped, staring at the group of scomiche shippers.

"What's goin-"

"Don't question it." A girl said, turning back to the crowd.

He shook his head and sat on the couch.