We Got Stuck In A Elevator Part 1

Mitch's P.O.V
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Scott, Kirstie, Kevin, Avi, and I were riding an elevator to the top floor of a meeting place that we were attending a meeting to talk about the 2015 tour.

"Are you guys excited to tour again?!" Kevin asked us eagerly.

"Of course!!" Kirstie exclaimed.

"I really really hope we get to go to Boston." Avi said.

"OMG Boston was SO much fun last year." Scott said remembering that amazing night at Boston.

"Ya, mabye, I hope so, too." I said looking at Twitter.

All of a sudden the elevator stopped.

We all looked up from what we were doing.

The doors didn't open.

The lights went off.

We all realized at that moment...

We were stuck in a elevator.

"Oh. my. god." Avi said worridley.

Scott went over the keypad and started jamming his finger on the "open doors" button.

I was freaking out. My 2 worst fears are, thunder and being stuck in a elevator.

AND OF COURSE I HEAR THUNDER OUTSIDE GREAT WOOOOOW.

Kevin tries to calm us down, "Guys, we are going to be alright, I'm calling 911 right now, don't worry."

I slowly sat on the floor and buried my head into my knees and bawled my eyes out.

I heard Kirstie cry, too. Avi took care of her, Kevin was calling 911, and Scott was rubbing his hand through his hair.

He looked over at me and immediately started hugging me.

"Mitchie, babe it's okay, we are going to get out of here, I promise." He said to me.

I looked up at him and he worriedly smilies at me. I smiled back.

BOOM. The thunder felt closer.

"S-s-s-Scott, I-I'm scared." I shakily said to him.

"Aww Mitch, I'm so sorry you're scared, I know this is your 2 worst fears put together, but you will get through it." He said kissing me nose.

I smiled at him and hid my face in his chest.

He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head.

So basically we are trapped in a elevator, while the thunder is going on, and Scott and I are cuddling on the elevator floor.

Not bad.