A Strange Fairytale

I walked into the main lobby of the movies, walking over to my friends.

"It's about time she updated." My friend groaned.

"Hey, don't be mad at her just cause she made a sad part 2 to deaf boy." I argued at her.

"Ya well, she didn't have to go and disappear for like 2 weeks!"

"Chill fam. She probably worked hard on this."

My friend just scoffed and went to the snack bar.

"She's on her period, guys." My other friend joked, making us laugh.

"I'm really excited for this oneshot." I began, my friends agreeing.

"Mitch will be Scott's prince." My friend said dreamily, us laughing.

The mad friend came back and shoved popcorn in her face.

"It'll probably end with someone dying, since she's in that kind of writing mood."

"Chill!" All of us said.

"Alright, alright. Gosh..." She scoffed.

"Anyone seeing A Strange Fairytale please go to theater 1." The intercom said.

I smiled and ran to the theater, thanking to every god it was 1 so I wouldn't have to run that far. I got the middle seat, again, and all my friends sat around me, the mad one sitting on my left side.

Emma came out, all of us screaming and clapping.

"I'm seriously so sorry about Deaf Boy 2. I didn't know it would hit you guys so hard." Emma apologized.

We all said "it's ok" and she smiled.

"Deaf Boy 3 is coming out soon."

The mad one's face lit up and she screamed, making me smile. But, I was screaming, too. All of us were.

"Ok, so this oneshot is a apology gift to you guys. It's long, fluffy, and... it has Kavi in it!"

I screamed to the top of my lungs. Kavi is my SHIT.

"Enjoy!!!" Emma screamed, running into backstage.

Lights dimmed, curtain opened. The screen showed a huge castle.

I was so excited for this oneshot, my smile couldn't go away.

----------------------------

Once a upon a...

wait. Hold on.

This isn't your normal fairy tale. The ones where the princess marries the man of her dreams, the one where a young heroine defeats a dragon that saves the town. This one is way different, but, it still has to do with princes and princesses.

Now that you know this, let's start again.

Once a upon a time, there was a king and a queen. Their names were King Mike and Queen Nel. They decided to get married and have a baby. It was a boy, a very handsome boy at that. King Mike and Queen Nel named the baby boy Mitchell. And as time went by, Mitchell learned what he would have to do to be a prince, soon a king. He learned how to fight, give orders, punish people (his worst thing he had to learn), and marrying a girl. Mitchell's time has come, today was his 18th birthday, and that was the day that the princes got matched up with the princesses. He had 12 hours to figure out who he wants. Mitchell is pretty nervous though, he never thought this day would come.