Dad Jokes

Ok so, this oneshot is where Scott and Mitch are dads and they have kids. This idea was in @phangirlmoments and I's texts.

Here's how it went down:
C: I FEEL LIKE IF SCOTT WAS A DAD HE WOULD TELL THE WORST DAD JOKES EVER
E: HAHA AND HE WOULD LAUGH AT THEM
C: and he'll have an awkward Will Ferrell moustache
E: NO NOT THE MUSTACHE
C: IMAGINE SCOTTY WITH A MOUSTACHE
E: AND HE WOULD GO UP TO HIS KIDS AND BE LIKE "HEY KIDS, I MOUSTACHE YOU A QUESTION" AND HE WOULD ROLL ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING
C: AND THEN MITCH WOULD SIGH AT SCOTT IN DISAPPOINTMENT AND THEIR KIDS WOULD SLOWLY BACK AWAY AND RUN UP TO THEIR ROOMS
E: AND MITCH WOULD BE LIKE "SEE WHAT YOU DID" AND SCOTT WOULD BE LIKE "AT LEAST I HAVE YOU"

Yep. Ok, enjoy.
--------------------------------------------------------

Scott woke up beside his husband, Mitch. He smiled at his beautiful husband and got out of bed.

As he went to the bathroom and looked at himself in the mirror, he got a stupid idea. He has a lot of hair on his face now and figured, why not give himself a moustache?!

"Ok, let's scare the crap out of my kids..." Scott said quietly.

He turned on the shaver and started shaving off his beard and the side of his face. He never knew his face could get so hairy. And when he turned the shaver off, he started to laugh.

"Oh my god, I look like Will Ferrell." He said to himself, laughing.

Mitch opened the door and gasped at his moustache.

"Why?" Mitch said, staring at his moustache disgustedly.

"Babe, why not?" Scott said chuckling.

"You agreed to never have a moustache."

"I know but, my hair grows fast."

Mitch sighed in defeat and kissed Scott lightly on the lips.

"You still look cute, I'll give you that." Mitch said, hugging Scott.

"Good." Scott said smiling.

He let go of Mitch and went out into the kitchen.

"Hey da-" His 13 year old daughter, Eliana, said but stopped as she saw Scott's new facial hair.

His 10 year old son, Wyatt, came out of his room and stopped in his tracks.

"You like it?" Scott said with a smile.

Mitch face palmed himself.

"Why." Wyatt said quietly.

"C'mon, now I'm one of the cool dads now!" Scott joked, ruffling his sons hair.

"Daddy, did you have a say in this?" Eliana asked Mitch with sigh.

"I told him not to but he did it anyway." Mitch said sitting on the couch.

Scott laughed as he thought of a joke.

"Hey kids, I "moustache" you I question!" Scott said pointing to his moustache.

He started to laugh so loud, he fell to the floor.

"Go now kids, it's your only chance." Mitch joked.

Eliana and Wyatt sprinted into their rooms laughing.

"Do you get it Mitch?" Scott said in between laughs.

"I love you, dork." Mitch said chuckling.

"It was a good joke!" Scott said, wiping his tears away from laughing.