Tough Love

hey everyone!!

damn this feels weird don't it

so yeah, i took a long break from wattpad. 4 months.

it was very much needed, and im so glad i did it.

but, i wasn't slacking off during this...

i was writing various oneshots to come back with !

a lot will be from like march and april, this one is from a long time ago

but im glad im back and hopefully some of the 600 of you stayed ! thanks for over 600 followers !

alright...here we go !

(ps every oneshot comes with a song that i listened to while i wrote it so yeah swipe through the top thingy to see and listen to it !)

Mitch punched Scott with all the force he could possibly manage. The blonde fell back onto the brick building and slid down onto the wet pavement.

"I swear to fucking God, Scott!" Mitch screamed, kicking Scott in the face over and over.

Blood rushed down Scott's nose but he was too overwhelmed to tend to it. Mitch's force became stronger, making Scott more weak by the second.

He felt Mitch's fist plummet into his face over and over again, his vision going blurry. Not just from the tears.

"Go to fucking hell! I fucking hate you," Mitch couldn't stop yelling. "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you!"

He kept saying those two words and kicking him everytime. Scott didn't even try to fight back, because he knew Mitch was going to win.

Scott sat there, tears streaming down his face, blood rushing down to the ground, almost blind, bruises starting to form on every inch of his body. He felt himself start to numb and every hit started to feel like a fist hitting a cloud.

"I hate myself!" Mitch screeched into the night, punching Scott like no tomorrow.

Scott wanted to tell him no. He wanted to hold him close and kiss him and tell him how great he is. He wanted to tell him that he was so beautiful and everything he did made Scott's heart grow for him.

But his mouth had too much blood in it, and talking was foreign to him now.

"I wanna fucking die, Scott! I don't deserve this!"

"I'm useless! I'm a fucking waste!"

"I shouldn't be alive!"

Scott started to sob even louder. Not because Mitch was on his knees, punching him faster, harder, and more painful. Because he kept on screaming these things that weren't true. He sobbed and sobbed, wishing that he would stop saying these terrible phrases. His vision was almost black.

"Nobody loves me! I'm all alone, Scott!"

"Scott!"

His punches became weaker.

"S-Scott..."

His hands slipped away onto the blood stained ground.

"Scott."

He kept on repeating his name. He laid down next to him and caressed his cheek, wet with tears and blood. Mitch's lips were on his suddenly, tasting blood and wanting more.