PTXperience

THAT PICTURE ABOVE IS NOT PHOTOSHOPPED

11/9/16: THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE

I MET PENTATONIX

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

And btw that girl in the purple sweater is my fren courtney and she was by my side while we both had panic attacks in the line to meet them.

I almost threw up two times out of nervousness and we got up there and I thought I was going to pass out. Then, we found out we couldn't hug them OR take any pictures on our phones.

It was soooo strict.

But, when it was our turn, we gripped each other's arms as we walked behind the curtain and found them standing there.

They all looked so good. Like, wow. They said hi to us, and Scott's arms were calling me.

I went between Mitch and Scott and I legit thought I was dreaming. I was shaking and smiling too big as the huge flash went off. Then, we had to leave quickly so the other people can have their picture.

But, I looked up at Scott (HE IS SO TALL OBMYOGD) and I said "I love you so much ohmygod"

He smiled and said, "I love you, too." Mitch smiled at me and Avi and Kirstie probably smiled at Courtney cause she was as in love with them as me. Kevin was smiling at me, too.

Then, we went around the other curtain.

I fell to the floor sobbing. The people in front were smiling at my crying.

I kept saying to my mom "SCOTT IS SO TALL".

Then, we got back in line to actually meet them. I had the handed out poster and my letters to all of them.

They came out and we all screamed. They all had smiles on their faces.

Soon enough, we went up. Avi was first.

I was in a haze, so I didn't feel anything.

Avis voice is so fucking low. Like...it's insane.

He was so nice. When I have him my letter, he was so happy and said "Oh! Thank you."

Next, Kirstie. She looked like a fucking angel from heaven. She was the nicest person ever, and she laughed because she was slow whilst signing, which wasn't slow at all.

Then... Scott.

I don't like to pick favorites....but Scott might be one. So, my heart was beating so fast when I went up to him.

It was so weird to hear his voice not through my headphones.

I said I love you like ten thousand times, and he smiled that cute ass smile and said I love you back and thank you.

Then... my actual love Mitchell.

He looked sO GOOD. SO GOOD. I kept saying I love you and I loved everything he stood for (I'm trans, he really inspires me, yeah) and then he said the two words that made me break

"Thanks, babe."

YES. MITCHELL CALLED ME BABE. IM NOT KIDDING.

I laughed and almost started crying, but I handed him the letter and said I love you again.

Finally, my homie Kevin.

He was so cool. And so nice. And HE CONGRATULATED ME BECAUSE I BEATBOX IN TALENT SHOWS AND STUFF. He was so cool and hearing him say that meant a lot to me.

Then, we left into the soundcheck line.

They sang Carol of The Bells, Scott messed up his part and made a cute face, Mitch looked so good, they were all so good, and Scott dancing made me want to scream.

Then, the actual concert. We were at the barricade, front row. It was the best concert.

And that was the best day of my life.

now everything is going to shit but we're not going to talk about that :)

I'm sorry I've been gone for SO LONG.

I haven't had motivation for writing.

I'm really really sorry.

I feel so bad, I mean hopefully you don't hate me.

I'm going to really try to update more.

Thank you for always being here.

I love you all.

Bye.

- Emmett.

JUST TWO DADS AND THEIR SON SJDKFKGKFKFKGK