Him Pt. 2

Mr.Johnson nodded his head to Mitch and put his pencil to his attendance paper, but Mitch interrupted that.

"Excuse me, Mr.Johnson, you can call out my name." Mitch said, smiling at the teacher.

The older guy's eyes widened and his eyebrows raised.

"A-Are you sure? You told me tha-"

"Forget what I told you. I'm fine now." Mitch explained, grabbing my hand from under the desks.

"Ok. Mitch?" He sighed in defeat.

All of the classmates were whispering, "there's no Mitch in our class..".

"Here." Mitch said loud and proud, making everyone's eyes turn onto Mitch.

After homeroom I pulled Mitch into the boys bathroom, nobody was there.

"I'm so proud of you, Mitch." I said, hugging the life out of him.

"I almost passed out I was so scared," Mitch giggled and his hands squeezed my waist. "I didn't stutter though."

We picked our heads up and looked at each other, huge smiles on both of our faces.

"I love you." I whispered to Mitch.

"I love you, too, Scott." Mitch whispered back, pulling me in for a kiss.

Our kiss was rudely interrupted by the warning bell, us jumping apart and running to algebra. We sat and our seats, thanking to god that we didn't get detention.

"So, your name is Mitch?" Brooke asked from across the room.

Everyone in the class was staring at Mitch now, seeing Mitch get nervous.

"Um...ah." Mitch stuttered out, looking at me for help.

"Yes. His name is Mitch. And he would like you all to call him that from now on." I said to the class, Mitch smiling and relaxing.

The class nodded together and went back to writing down the homework.

I got a text from my phone and opened it to see what the text said.

Mitch: thank you <3

I looked up from my phone to smile at him and he smiled back.

________________________________________________________

It was senior year, and it was the last day till Christmas break. That means that the whole crew will be going to the Christmas fair tomorrow, Saturday. Mitch doesn't know that we're going back, he's gonna be so excited.

I packed my things up and went to Mitch's locker, oddly enough, him not being there.

"What the hell?" I mumbled, looking around the hallways, only seeing herds of people, and not my Mitch.

I spotted Kyle and Brooke and I ran over to them.

"Hey Kyle." I said, tapping him on his shoulder.

He and Brooke turned around and greeted me.

"Do you know where Mitch is?" I asked worriedly, putting my beanie on.

"No dude, sorry. But, I'll see ya tomorrow." Kyle said, walking away with Brooke.

I groaned in frustration and went outside. It was snowing outside and there was about 4 inches of snow on the ground.

"Mitch?!" I called out, walking on the snow-covered field.

But, I saw something, no, someone, sitting under the tree next to the basketball court.

I squinted my eyes in confusion but my eyes focused on something on the person's head.

A little pom-pom hanging on their hat.

Mitch.

A smile grew on my face as I walked over to him.

Woah. Haven't used him in a while. Him. Ok, I'm gonna cry, not gonna use that.

I walked right up to him and he was writing in his notebook. He always does, so that hasn't changed.

"Mitch, what are you doing?" I said in an amused voice.

"Just go with it!" Mitch whispered, writing doodles on the paper.

I sighed and touched his foot with mine, making him look up.

"H-Hi." I stuttered the same way, Mitch trying not to smile.

"Hey." He said, blinking his eyes in curiosity like last time.

And it went the same way. He talked about what I did in every class, blah blah blah.

"Scott." I said, knowing what his answer is going to be.

"Mitch." He said, smiling.

But when he said that, I knew what was going on in his head.

That's the way I've should've done it. I should've never been scared to say my name.

So I sat down right in front of him, grabbed his hands, and said,

"Him is fine. Besides, it feels like a mystery. And that's what you are."

Mitch's face fell and his hands let go of mine. His eyes suddenly filled up with tears and he jumped into my lap and cried in my chest.

"W-Woah. You ok? Was it something I said?" I asked frantically, rubbing his back.

"N-No. It's just," He looked up at me and smiled. "I'm just glad that you didn't mind me not having a name."

I smiled down at him and the snow was falling hard, our bottoms getting cold from sitting on the snow, with the same hats on, we kissed and it felt like Him was just yesterday.

I miss Him. But, I'll always have my Mitchy.

That was a little rush sorry, didn't have time to do the theatre into. But, hopefully you liked this. New one shots AND chapters of SWLF coming #soon. ILY GUYS SOMAJJJJ BUEEEEEEE