Our Baby

For @PerfectlyPentatonix <3

Ugh." I groaned as I woke up at 12:30 in the afternoon.

I turned my head to my bedside table and found a sticky note stuck on it.

It read, "Hey Scottney, went to get us coffee, like always. Remember to feed Wyatt, stupid head. See ya in a few. XOXO - Queen Mitchie"

I smiled as I read the note that Mitchie wrote me. Its a daily thing. But the notes still always make me smile.

I got out of bed and groggily walked to the living room to feed the devil.

"Wyatt, breakfast." I called out while pouring the food into his little bowl.

He didn't come bounding in like he normally does.

"Wyatt?" I got up and looked at his bed.

Wyatt's not there.

DAMMIT.

I looked on the couch, behind, and the front.

No Wyatt.

Couple minutes later, looked EVERYWHERE in the house, no sign of Wyatt.

Mitch is gonna flip.

And right when I thought that, in comes Mitchie with our coffee.

"Hey Scottney, got the usual." Mitch said throwing his Celine bag on the couch and putting the drinks on the counter.

How am I going to tell him?!

"Scott, what's wrong?" Mitch asked rubbing my arms.

"U-Um I don't k-know where W-Wyatt is." I said quietly and slowly.

His face fell into a worried face.

"Did you look everywhere?" He said worriedly running to his bedroom.

"Yes, everywhere in this house." I said running to him.

"Oh my god." Mitch said rubbing his temples.

I've never seen Mitch this scared before. Sure scary movies and when I came home late from a bar one time, but this was worse.

"Hey, hey. It's ok baby, we'll find him." I said sitting down on his bed next to him pulling him into my chest.

He started to cry and hug me tightly. I hugged him back.

Mitch let go of me and stood up pacing around the room.

"Scott this is bad."

"I know, Mitch. I know."

"You don't understand." He pulled me up from his bed and stared into my eyes.

"Wyatt ran away. We don't know where he is. We lost my baby. Our baby." Mitch said with his voice cracking on the last two words.

That's when my heart broke. He called Wyatt "our baby". How could your heart not be broken by that.

I brought Mitch in for a hug and he cried into my chest.

All of a sudden we heard a meow.

We both let go and stood, trying to listen to where the meowing was coming from.

"Meowww, meowwwwww." Wyatt kept mewoing.

It was coming from my closet.

We ran into my room and opened up the closet to see little Wyatt sitting there with our "Scömíche" shirt on his head.

Mitch and I burst out laughing and Wyatt ran out to get his food.

"Told you we would find him." I said ruffling Mitch's hair.

He laughed and hit my shoulder playfully walking out of my room.

"SCOTT!!!!!!!" Mitch yelled from the living room.

I ran to him and put my arm around his shoulders.

"What, what?!" I said worriedly.

"The coffee is cold."

Are you kidding me. Only Mitch.

"We find our cat that we thought went missing 2 seconds ago, and the only thing you care about is coffee." I said rolling my eyes.

Mitch turned and faced me and let my arm fall to my side.

"Bitch, do you know me?" He said with an amused face.

"Sadly." I jokingly said followed with another playful punch from Mitch.

We spent the rest of the day drinking kind of cold coffee and keeping an eye on

"our baby", Wyatt.