The Mean Monster

Hey guys. It's Emma.

Thank y'all so much for your understanding on my last oneshot. I love you guys so much.

Anyways, back to our regularly scheduled program.

This is just a little quickie, and it's very, very, cute. Like, Mitch and Scott's smiles combined cute.

Ya, I know. It's very extreme cuteness.

Enjoy!!! <3<3

I flopped down on the hotel bed and sighed, so thankful to be in a bed after flying for almost 11 hours straight. We're invited to do a interview with someone in London, and we had to do photo shoots anyways, so here we are. As I closed my eyes and was ready for sleep, I felt someone flop on top of me, a smile growing on my face.

"Hey, Mitchie." I greeted.

"Hey." He softly said back, kissing the back of my neck.

I asked Mitch out about 6 months ago in the middle of a show in NYC. It was probably the craziest and best thing I've ever done, and I don't regret a thing. Superfruit and Pentatonix are still going smoothly, nothing has changed. 

"Let me sleeeep." I groaned, rocking my body back and forth to try and get him off me.

I knocked him over on the other side of the bed, Mitch laughing and falling on the soft hotel comforter. I turned over so that I wasn't facing the bed, and Mitch scooted closer to me.

"Ok, but I wanna join in on the sleeping." Mitch said, curling up in my side.

I smiled and wrapped my arm around his waist, pulling him closer to me. I gave him a small kiss on his forehead and then I finally fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------

"Scottyyyy." Mitch whined, shaking my arm.

I opened my eyes slowly and saw little Mitchy with his head on my shoulder and his arms wrapped around my arm. He looked so adorable because his hair was all messy and cute and his beautiful, brown eyes were staring into mine.

"What?" Mitch asked, snapping me back into reality.

"Sorry, you just look really cute." I admitted, making him blush and smile.

"Shut up." He teased, getting out of bed and going into the bathroom.

I yawned and rubbed my eyes, getting out of bed. I was hungry, so might as well get room service. I sat down on the couch and got the menu out, looking through the options.

As I was getting ready to call the room service, I heard a scream from the bathroom.

"A SPIDER! AHHHHH" Mitch screamed, opening the door and running out.

I smiled as he ran into my arms, hugging me tightly.

"What happened?" I asked amused, the smile not coming off my face.

"There was a spider in the bathroom. Kill it, Scott." Mitch pleaded.

I laughed and agreed, getting out of Mitch's arms and squishing the little creature with toilet paper, throwing it in the trash.

"It's gone, Mitchy." I called, walking out to him.

"She was a mean monster, what if she killed me, Scott?" Mitch exclaimed, hugging me again.

And, that's why we call spiders "mean monsters" now. 

Ya, I know this was bad. I'm having major writers block rn.

Do you guys have any story ideas? Please comment them, because idk what to write.

I love y'all so muchhhh. <3<3 Thanks for reading.

See y'all in the next oneshot, whatever it might be.