"Your things are in the dryer they got washed, and you know you have multiple clothes here already...What are you on?" Jimin asks before he was rolling his eyes. A trait that you usually do, and he then turned around going back to his bed.

"Why were they washed?" You felt embarrassed now, completely forgetting that you had many clothes at jimins dorm.

"You puked after we fucked." Jimin says, he pulls himself under the cover as he watched you walk to his small dresser on the side of his room.

You gasped. "I did?" Jimin just responds with a nod. "Maybe that's why i don't remember anything." You pull out some clothes and hold them in your hand now looking at jimin.

"I'm not forgetting that i'm still mad at you though."

Jimin groans and throws his head back. "Are you still on that? I thought we argued and had sex over that now?"

"Hyung i said last night that we can't solve everything with sex" you look over at him. "And you're trying to do exactly that."

"I get that y/n, but i'm tired of arguing about something that isn't relevant."

Annoyance twisted inside of you as you sat the clothes on the bed. "Are you serious?"

Jimin doesn't respond and just pulls the covers over his head.

"And you seriously call me the brat?" You say. You wait for a comeback from jimin but after a while you hear soft snores. You scoff, grab your things and go into the bathroom.

Entering the bathroom you stop and look at your face. You were clearly growing stress bumps on your forehead. "Ew." You examine them for a few and finally huff before you were hopping in the shower.

~

"So he's still in there asleep?"

You nod. "Ah, so you guys have been fighting again."

"Not to be disrespectful but can you just drive?" You say.

Yoongi shrugs and puts the car in drive. "You know, i have known you two for a long time. Not just being my boyfriends friend and brother but being like brothers to me."

You find yourself not wanting to talk so you just look on your side out the window and continue to listen to him.

"You guys always have had a special bond but im not gonna lie and say jimin has not been a douchebag to you a couple times."

You try your best to stifle a laugh that was fighting to come out of your mouth. So you just continue to look out the window.

"His brother and him are very different in many different ways." Yoongi mumbles. He takes a sharp turn and begins to talk. Not to forget there was soft music playing from his radio.

"If you want me to be bluntly honest, since i'm your elder ... and all." Yoongi looks over to you once he stopped at a red light.

You couldn't help to notice yoongi was enjoying this. You two never really talked and he was surprised you called him to pick you up from jimins dorm. But you didn't want to tell him you were unable to contact chimin and namjoon was at work.

"I'm surprised you have put up with eachother for these last three years."

Your eyes widen in surprise and you bite your bottom lip to stay quiet. "Not because of jimin or you individually of course. But the both of you because you both are spoiled brats." He says, in his monotone voice.

"I am not a brat." You finally mumble out.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night bub." Yoongi says, before taking another turn.

-

I've republished my min yoongi x male reader fic

I've republished my min yoongi x male reader fic. It will be started on the 16th, around the time this book should be in the middle of almost getting over with.

Read it if you like, it's an idol au! <3