"I'm sorry for yesterday." Todoroki said.

"I shouldn't have... said those things..." He muttered.

"Oh, you don't have to apologize. There are some times when the words just came out suddenly so... it's fine, really." [Name] shook her head.

"Um, I think I'm the one who should apologize..." She muttered.

"No, you're not wrong at all."

Shouya, Renji and Reina looked at each other. Even they could feel how awkward their parents were.

"I want to apologize too." Renji said as he walked to the door and Reina followed behind, "Me too."

Shouya had to hold them back so their parents can have some time talking with each other.

Iida Tenya

Iida was actually unbothered with it, but [Name] just couldn't forget what happened. She didn't talk to him at all after that day.

"I'm leaving." Iida said as he slipped into his shoes. He looked behind and saw that his wife didn't even turn to him.

He frowned.

"Will you stop acting like that? We're grown ups, don't act childishly."

[Name] ignored him and he sighed.

"I... have thought about it..." He trailed off.

"I am sorry for not thinking of your feelings. I shouldn't have do things as I please." He said.

"... I guess... I just want my child to be properly educated but I ended up hurting your feelings."

"... Let's talk later after I returned." He mumbled. [Name] didn't care, she's already exhausted from all of it.

Yuki walked out from her room and saw her father by the door.

"Are you leaving for work, Dad? Take care." Yuki said and Iiida nodded.

Yuji came running toward his mother and glomped her.

"Mommy! Good morning!" He grinned widely, hugging his mother tightly.

It was clear who their favorite parent was.

Kirishima Eijiro

For whatever appropriate reason he fought with his wife, the two were awkward around each other and only talked for a brief moment.

"Um, [Name]?" Kirishima called out.

"Yeah?"

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing."

"Oh..."

Kirishima fidgeted in his seat, staring at his own hands. The scene was very unfamiliar for Ryuu, who was watching with mouth agape and wide eyes.

"This feels strange." Ryuu mumbled. "I don't like how cold they two are to each other..."

"Yeah, Brother and I really don't like seeing you two like this." Asaki said bluntly.

"Oh, we're sorry for making you feel uncomfortable." Kirishima said.

"Eijiro?"

"Yes?" Kirishima was already beside [Name] in a second.

"Sorry, can you please open this for me?" She asked, handing him an unopened bottle of jam.

He easily opened it and gave it back to her.

"Thanks." She said.

"Yeah, um..."