Chapter 30

"I hope you remember who you are...Ivy." She said and we both turn around at the same time.

"And I hope you remember who I am and where you stand in front of me. I really don't mind showing you. Let's hope it doesn't reach that point, it won't be nice." I said with a threatening tone as she look at me furious while I smile.

******
Aria's POV...

The next day after the club night I woke up with slight headache. Ouch!

"Here, take this." Chelsea said handing me a glass of water and pills.

"Uh...thanks?" I said taking it.

"I know you probably would have an nasty headache after last night. I did." She said and laugh as I drank the water down the pills.

"Well I guess it's training?" I ask and she nodded.

******
Present Time....

"Tell me. Why did you kill your husband?" Michael ask slamming his hand on the desk. I was in the interrogation room.

I have been quiet and still couldn't believe what happened.

"Aria Carter Johnson! Why did you killed your husband?" He ask again. He then sighed and turn around. It's when I spoke.

"I didn't." I said

"Who did?" He ask.

"Irene did." I said.

"Aria. Irene's dead." He said.

"It's what the world think. But I know I'm not crazy. I saw her with a mask on and she pulled the trigger." I said.

"The person under the mask as you said. It doesn't have to be Irene." He said.

"You're right. It could be Lesley, the person under the mask is the murderer." I said looking at him with falling from my eyes.

"Do you have any proof or clues of it?" He ask and I look at him.

"Yes." I said smiling.

*******
Seven Years Ago...
Scott's POV....

After visiting Veronica and Selena I came back home. I took a bath change into a sweat pants and a plain t-shirt with the letters 'SJ' on it. Which stands for Scott Johnson. I had it personally made. I was sipping my wine when my phone rang. I almost choke on the wine when I saw it was Ivy.

Me:"Hey!"

Ivy:"Hey Scott. You busy?"

Me:"No, not really. Why? You okay?"

Ivy:"Yeah I'm fine. I was just wondering since we didn't get to talk much today, maybe you wanna go for an late night coffee? Too catch up."

Me:"Sure. I'd love to."

Ivy:"I'm at Crystal's Cafe."

Me:"Be there in five."

Ivy:"Cool. See you."

After hanging up, I quickly went, neaten my hair, sprayed my so call good luck perfume, grabbed my keys and now I'm off.

******
After arriving we ordered two coffees and two donuts. We were walking around until we came across a fountain area with benches around it. We sat down on the one closest to the fountain.

"So...how was your first day at the job?" Not knowing what to ask.

"It was good actually. Everyone's been pretty welcoming." She said with a smile looking at me.