Chapter 9

I hopped into the shower but heard a text message came in my phone before I turned on the shower. I walked back outside and grabbed my phone off the table. Brandon had already fallen back asleep.

Unknown:
Hi. Did you missed me?

I face then dropped. Who the hell is this person?

Me:
Who are you?!

I think I should tell Brandon about this but if I do, Brandon can get in trouble. What do I do?

Unknown:
Don't try to things more difficult than it should be. I've already told said you can't and won't know my identity.

Why is this person being so?

Me:
What exactly do you want?

I hope they reply and leave the hell of me alone!!

Unknown:
You'll know in time. For now I need you to do something for me.

Me:
And why do you think I'll help you?

Unknown:
If you don't do as I say, someone close to you will die. Their blood will be on your hands.

Me:
What do you want?

Unknown:
Get Scott and Brandon to hate each other. Also let Kevin get close to Scott.

What?!! Why? That's impossible!

Me:
Why?

Unknown:
You just need to do as I tell you to. Don't ask what you don't need to know about.

Me:
Even if I was to do that. How? That's impossible!!

Unknown:
Follow mg instructions carefully...

Me:
Fine!

I then closed my eyes and inhaled deeply.

*******
After finishing showering and cleaning myself up I had to do what needs to be done. But first I need to get my daughters out of here.

"Selena! You packed all your things?!" I called her as I walk into her room.

"All done!" She said as smiling.

"Alright let's go." I said. Her face then fell.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I miss mummy." She said and I then aw. I went and sat next to her on the bed.

"I know. I miss her to. But you know something. I'm sure she's happy. But now she's not. She's sad." I said and Selena looked up at me.

"Why is she?" Selena asked.

"Because seeing you sad she'll feel sad. Once you're happy she'll be the happiest person ever." I said with a smile. I'm forcing myself not to cry.

"Then from now on I will never be sad." She said and I smiled as I give her a hug.

"Besides I'm here for you always and forever." I said.

"Promise?" She asked.

"I promise." I replied.

*******
At The Mall....

Me, Brandon and Selena was walking around the mall, Brandon held Veronica in his arms.

"Aria? Where exactly are we going?" Brandon asked.

"Shopping." I said at him like obvious.

"I meant which store." He said.

"That one." I said pointing to the girly girl store.

"Oh." I heard him say as we walk into the store.

"Good morning, how can I help you?" Said an young lady. Probably part time job. She seems like she's still in college.

"Hi. I'm looking for some cute school outfits for her." I said suggesting to Selena.

"Of course. This way please." She said. Both me and Selena then followed her.

"Ah what about us?" Brandon asked.

"Come along!" I replied and he sighed as we walked.

*******
Three Hours Later.....

Finally! We're at my parents house.

"Selena will stay in your room. I'll help her unpack." My mom said as she took Selena and her suitcases upstairs. I helped carried the shopping bags we did today. After unpacking we were finally relaxing outside at our garden in the backyard.

"So, Aria are you really gonna do it?" My mom asked.

"Do what?" I asked sipping my wine as did Brandon, my dad and my mom. Selena was watching television and Veronica was asleep.

"Having another baby?" She asked.

"I...am not sure." I said.

"Well adoption is a..." Brandon had then cut my dad off.

"Wait..I'm sorry. Did you say adoption?" Brandon asked confused and bit my bottom lip.

"Uh..." Both my parents said looking at me.

"Uh...." I said.

"I have no objection but why adoption?" Brandon asked.

"I was only thinking about it. Geez!" I said.

"Well as long as it's your baby it's our grandchild." My dad said.

"And hope there's more." My mom said and I looked at Brandon then at her.

"Huh? How many more grandkids do you want?" I asked.

"Maybe three or four." She said and Brandon coughed almost choking on the wine he was drinking.

"You okay?" I whispered.

"Hmhmm!" He hummed.

"Mom. Can we please change the topic?" I asked.

"Was just asking." She said and I smiled awkwardly.

******
After dinner we were organising to leave since it was getting dark. 

"Bye Selena. I will see you next weekend okay." I told her, giving her an hug.

"Okay. I'm gonna miss you. All of you." She said.

"I know baby. We will to." I said.

"Alright. Ready to go?" Brandon asked me.

"Sure." I said. Selena then hugged Brandon and Veronica, giving Roni a small kiss on her forehead.

"Bye guys." I said as I held the door open for Brandon to pass with Veronica.

"Bye." They replied. I smile and then left. After putting Veronica in the baby car seat, I got in next to her. Brandon got in and soon we were off.

"Hey Bran, did you hear from Scott lately?" I asked.

"Not exactly. I mean I've only seen him around in the office but he seems busy. Like extremely busy." Brandon said looking back at me.

"I wonder what can be so.... BRANDON LOOK OUT!!!" I scream out as a car headlights flashed inside ours.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, comment & share❤

A/N

So so sorry for the late update. I was extremely busy with Carnival preparations for a competition at school. Next update will be soon :)

Click the star and leave your comments below :)