Chapter 75

Aria's POV....

It's been a while and final I was let out.

"Aria. You're free to go." Michael said with smile. Everyone else was happy.

I went back home and decided to take a shower and freshen up. After showering I throw on a sweat shirt and skinny jeans with a pair of converse. All that I was going through my head was Veronica. I don't know where she is or how she is. I'm so scared right now... someone then knocked.

"Come in." I said as I finish brush my hair. It was Scott.

"Hey." He said.

"Hey." I replied.

"We're about to leave, you ready?" He asked.

"Yeah. I'm coming." I said grabbing my bag and phone incase if anything comes up.

"Aria. I'm sorry. Its because of me, Veronica is in trouble." He said apologetically.

"Scott. It's fine. You were hurt. You lost someone close to you. You pain and anger was justified." I said.

"Thank you." He said and we left. We them walked down. Ivy and Michael were already there with my parents and Selena.

"Mom dad!" I said as I hugged them.

"We were so worried." My mom said.

"I'm sorry how everything went down." I said.

"As long as you're okay. But.. Veronica?"  My dad asked.

"We'll find her back, I promise. But can you take Selena with you?" I asked.

"We'll take Selena with us. Don't worry she'll be safe." My mom said.

"Thank you." I said.

"Aria, do you want something to eat?" Ivy asked.

"No I'm good. Let's find Lesley and hope she I don't have to kill her again." I said.

******
After quickly arriving in the hospital, we then quickly went to her ward.

"Where's Lesley?" Michael asked.

"She's inside sir." The officer said. We all then quickly went in. Only to our surprise she isn't there.

"Where the hell is she?!" I asked.

"She isn't in the washroom either!" Ivy said.

"All officers in here, now!" Michael yelled in anger. All three guys and female spy came in.

"Where did she go?!" Michael asked.

"Sir she didn't leave. She was there ten minutes ago." The female said.

"So she escaped under your watch?!" Michael asked.

"Sir, we did checking every half hour as you said." Another guy said.

"You're all..." Michael said but I cut him off.

"Michael! It isn't there fault. She must've heard us or saw us coming or something and escaped somehow." I said.

"I found something!" Ivy said. We all then quickly followed her to the washroom. We saw the window slightly cracked open.

"So, any other theories?" Scott asked and we all looked at each other  furiously.

*******
We then left the hospital and were walking to the parking lot. I then received a message from an unknown number.

Unknown