Chapter 17

I knocked a couple times before he finally answered the door.

"What!!" He said sleepily.

"Pack a bag, we're going on a trip." I said and he looked at me confused.

*****
We were in our way to some place call Poinciana Town have no idea where the place is. Have never heard of it.

"Scott at you sure the name is Poinciana Town?" Kevin asked.

"Yes why?" I asked.

"Because the only information online about that place is that... Poinciana Town is a place full of supernatural things. Like witchcraft and those kind of things." He said.

"You're messing with me." I said.

"I'm dead serious." He said showing me his iPad.

"Well we'll just have to see with our own eyes." I said and he shrugged.

******
Poinciana Town...

We have finally arrived at Poinciana. The place and buildings were nice until we've reach #15 Calle Street.

"In this street." Kevin said looking at his iPad.

"Alright. What house?" I asked driving in. The road was a bit bumpy.

"I have no idea. Let's just stop and ask someone." Kevin said.

"Let's just park here and ask." I said stopping the car. I then got out car followed by Kevin.

"Check that side, see if you find someone and I'll check here." I said.

I look around a little and then saw a lady around Brandon's age. Or probably a little younger than him and a little older than Aria. Or maybe around my age? Whatever...let me catch up to her.

"Excuse me!" I called. She then turned around to face me. Damn she is beautiful!!

"Hi miss. I am looking for someone. Her name is Donna Johnson?" I asked.

"And who are you?" She asked.

"My name is Scott Johnson. Donna Johnson is my aunt." I said.

"I work for Donna. I was on my way there." She said.

"Well I can give you a ride and I can also meet my aunt." I said.

"Thank you." She said.

"This way." I said and she followed me.

"Kev!" I called him. He then came and looked at the girl confused.

"Whose her?" He asked.

"This is....uh..." I realise I didn't get her name.

"Ivy. Ivy Lawrence." She said.

"Pretty name. It suits you." Kevin said.

"Thank you." She said. I then open the back door seat for her which is behind the drivers seat. 

"You sure she isn't one of those psycho serial killers?" Kevin asked and I looked at him shaking my head.

"By just looking at her and her speeches is not serial killer type." I said. I looked at her and saw she was looking through her phone and then at us.

"How do you know?" Kevin asked.

"I lived with one for twenty years." I said opening my car door. He then sighed and came in the passenger side.

"So which way?" Kevin asked the girl.

"Straight ahead." She said and I started the car. I drove off the direction I was told to.