Chapter 20

"Well I guess this is goodbye?" I told Ivy.

"No it's not. We'll definitely meet again." Ivy said.

"I hope we do." I said and smiled. She then waved bye and I left.

*****
Aria's POV...
Two Days Earlier.....

I was almost home and was actually excited. I can't wait to hold my baby, Veronica and Selena. As we arrived there I came out the car and walked with Brandon.

"Let's hurry!" I said pulling his arm.

"Alright!" He said laughing. We then walked up by the door.

"You wanna open it?" He asked. I nodded and then pushed it open. My mouth then fell open as my eyes started to water.

"Surprise!!" Everyone jumped out and screamed. There was a huge welcome back sign with balloons and decorations.

"Hey!" Brandon said wrapping his arms around my shoulders. I then let the tears fall.

"Thank you all!" I said through my tears. I was then hugged and greeted my everyone. My mom couldn't stop crying.

*****
After some little chatting and dancing I went to freshen up and lay in bed. I was staring at the ceiling when I thought of calling Kevin. I then took the phone on top the table and looked for Kevin's number. Finally I found it! After a ring he picked up.

Kevin:"Hello?"

Me:"Hey! It's Aria!"

Kevin:"Riri! How are you?!"

Me:"Good! Well Brandon said that I had a panic attack this morning but couldn't even remember waking up early."

Kevin:"Wait, you don't remember anything about the panic attacks or freaking out?"

Me:"Oh. So it's real then? I really did have an amnesia?"

Kevin:"I'm guessing you did."

Me:"Well where are you and Scott? Lesley said you guys went somewhere."

Kevin:"We're in Poinciana Town."

Me:"Where's that?"

Kevin:"Honestly I have no idea."

Me:"Why are you guys even there?"

Kevin:"Work. I'll tell you when I get back."

Me:"So when are you guys getting back?"

Kevin:"Tomorrow evening."

Me:"Alright. Well I'll see you guys tomorrow. If we continue we might just end up playing twenty questions."

Kevin:"Ha! Alright, see you. Bye, take care."

Me:"You too. Bye."

I then hung up and lay back down in bed. Now what? Well I'm sleepy. A text message then came in the phone. As I looked at it my eyes widen.

Unknown
Hello, Aria. Did you forget about me?

The unknown psycho! I think it's about time I tell Brandon about it.

Me
I'm not scared of you. And I know you're the one to cause my accident! You endangered my husband and daughter. If you don't tell me who you are I promise you I will find you and hurt you.