Chapter 42

Scott's POV....

It's been one week, we're all preparing for Selena's birthday party. I was putting up decorations and balloons. I've also introduce Ivy to them, shes also helping with the preparation.

"Did you get the cake?" Aria's mother asked her husband Mr Carter.

"I'm going to collect it." He said.

"I can go collect it. I also have to make a quick stop." I said.

"Are you sure?" Mr Carter asked.

"Yeah no problem. Just give me the address." I said and he nodded.

"Alright, by the time I'll go get Selena ready." Aria's mother said.

"I can help with that." Ivy said.

"Honey, you don't have to." Mrs Carter said.

"Its fine. I love kids, especially dressing them." Ivy said.

"Alright. Well it's upstairs, second room on your right." She said.

"Alright." Ivy said.

"Ivy, do you need anything?" I asked her.

"No I'm good." She said and nodded before leaving.

Ivy's POV....

I walk up the stairs and knocked on the second door to my right.

"Come in." I heard a little voice. I open the door to see a little girl drawing on her bed.

"Hey." I said.

"Hi. Who are you?" She asked.

"I'm Ivy. I'm a friend, whose gonna dress you for your big day today." I said.

"Thank you." She said.

"Of course. What are you drawing?" I asked as I sat next to her on the bed.

"My mom and I." She said showing me the drawing.

"Your mom? Where is she?" I asked.

"Aunt Aria said she went to a place where she'll always be happy." She said and I realized what she meant.

"What about your dad?" I asked.

"He is with her." She said. Oh...she's so young and yet she is growing up without any parents. I wonder how her parents died?

"I'm sorry they aren't with you. But I promise you that even if you can't see them, it doesn't mean they aren't with you." I said.

"They are?" She asked.

"Sure they are...in fact they're looking at us as we speak." I said.

"Oh. That's amazing!" She said and I smiled.

"But I still miss my mom." She said.

"I know how it feels like to lose someone so close. It hurts and it stays with you and there's nothing you can do about it. But what you can do is keep smiling and be happy always. Once you do that, then everything will be just fine." I told her.

"Thank you for talking with me." She said.

"For a five year old, you're too smart." I said.

"Thank you. I'll draw a picture for you." She said and I smiled.

"Later. For now you need to get ready." I said.

"Okay!" She said getting up. I then took up the drawing she did. At such young age she's already experiencing lost and pain. Now that I'm here, I promise to protect her. I got up from the bed and walk into the bathroom to see if she may need any help.

******
After she was finished showering, I help dried her skin, then help her with her dress.

"Aunt Ivy, do you have any brother or sister?" She asked as I help her put on the pink flowers dress.

"I do. I have a younger sister and also an elder brother but he...he went where your mom and dad are at." I said.

"Oh. Do you miss him?" She asked.

"Very much." I said. I then turn her around.

"Now have a seat on your bed and I'll do a pretty princess hairstyle." I told him and she smiled with a nod. I help her sit on the bed.

"Let me get the things." I told him and she pointed behind me on a dresser table. I then got up and went to the table.

"Where is it?" I asked myself in a whisper voice. I moved around a couple things to finally found in. Clips and hair accessories? I then open the drawer and looked in here.

"Found ya." I said. I saw a clear plastic with butterfly and sunflower clips. I took out the pink floral book and to reach it only to accidentally drop the book.

"Crap!" I said. I'm so clumsy. I stoop down and took up the book, to add fuel somethings fell out the book.

"Oh my God!" I whispered shout. I look down to see it was pictures. I felt my heart almost skip a beat when I saw whose pictures it was on the floor. I drop everything in my hand and picked up one of the pictures.

"Aunt Ivy?" Selena called. This...he... impossible! I then stood up and looked at Selena.

"Selena? Do you know who this is?" I asked.

"My mummy and daddy." She said and I felt like a lightening struck me. I quickly run into the washroom locking the door. I turn on the tap and splash some water on my face as I inhaled and exhaled deeply.

"How? Destiny really does have loopholes. They brought me back directly to the past." I said. I then heard a knock on the door.

"Aunt Ivy?! Are you okay?!" Selena asked. I gathered my nerves and open my mouth.

"I'm... I'm fine honey. I'll be out soon! Put your shoes on!" I told her.

"Okay!" She said before I heard tiny footsteps running away. Then I'm sticking to the one path.

"Fred Johnson, eldest son of Shane and Brittany Johnson, eldest brother of Brandon and Scott Johnson. Nice to meet with you again." I said staring at the picture.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

I've just given a hint of something...any guesses anyone?

Hint: Revenge...
***************

Vote, comment & share❤

Click the star and leave your comments below...