Chapter 29

"Let me know if you need anything." Michael said and I look at him.

"Uh..." I started but he cut me off.

"I mean...if Chelsea isn't better or if you're feeling sick or anything." He said.

"Oh. Sure, goodnight." I said.

"Goodnight." He said before leaving.

******
The Next Day.....
Scott's POV...

I was going to interview a new person today. Hopefully, I finally get my Secretary or more like a personal assistant. I mean Brandon usually do these things! Alright here goes.

I walk into the room looking at the file in my hands as I sat down in my seat.

"Good morning." I said.

"Good morning Mr Johnson." A familiar female voice said. I look to make sure I heard right.

"It's you!" I said looking at Ivy.

"Hey." She said.

"How...I mean why are you here?" I ask.

"Is that one of the interview questions?" She ask with a laughing tone.

"Oh...uhm..sorry." I said laughing. Maybe I should interview her... I'll get to know more about her.

"Alright. Well lets start then. I mean we don't have to but if my brother where to come and find out I just took in someone he'll probably give me a leave." I said. Sorry Bran...I had to use you a little.

"No problem. Where is your brother?" She ask.

"He's uh...away." I said. I can't really tell her what he's doing.

"Oh." She said.

"Alright let's start. Your name is Ivy Lawrence. Is it your birth name?" I ask.

"I...yes it is." She said.

"Okay. You're twenty seven years old?" I ask.

"Yes." Damn! She's older than me but it wouldn't bother me.

"What are your graduated subjects?" He ask.

"Uhm...I..isn't it on the resumé form?" She ask.

"Oh right." I said stupidly.

"So why did you decide on working here?" I ask.

"Because I've recently move here and desperately need a job. A friend of mines recommend here." She said.

"Really? Mind if I ask who this friend is?" I ask and she seem to get a bit nervous.

"I..." She started but someone walk into the room and spoke.

"I did." She said. I look up to see none other than my cousin.

"Lesley?" I ask. Ivy then look back.

******
Ivy's POV....

"Lesley?" Scott ask. I then look back and i immediately went to shock.

"Sorry I eavesdrop. But I have something for you to see." She said as she place her eyes on me smiling. She's such an smartass isn't she?

"How do you two know each other?" He ask.

"We go back." I said smiling as she look at me.

"We sure do." She said.

"Well in that case. You're hired. Welcome aboard." Scott said shaking my hand.