Chapter 51

Aria's POV....

It was dinner time and we're all sitting around the dining table. Brandon and Scott have come back from work and now my parents also joined. Well it was my mom who cooked dinner. The table was laid with delicious food. Unfortunately I have to keep my diet in control.

"Amen." We all said as my father finished the prayer. Scott and Ivy are sitting opposite me and Brandon. My parents are on either ends of the table and Selena is next to my mom and Ivy. Veronica is in the crib next to me.

"Lets eat." My mom said. I can tell she's still upset about this morning.

"Eh em'!" I scoff and everyone looked at me.

"Mum? I'm really sorry about this morning. I shouldn't have...shouldn't have been so rude. You definitely didn't raise me to talk to my elders like that." I said.

"Its okay dear. I understand, Ivy explained it to me." She said and I looked at Ivy with a smile and she smiled with a nod in return.

"Alright let's eat! I'm starved!" Scott said and we laughed.

"What happened this morning?" Brandon lean and whisper next to my ear.

"Its nothing really. But there is something I need to tell you later." I said.

"Okay." He said as we continue with our dinner.

******
Later That Night...

"So she's playing nice all of a sudden, why?" Brandon asked as we laid on bed.

"I don't know. But she told me that she as nothing against me, it's you. What on Earth happened between you both that make her hate you so much?" I asked.

"I have no idea." He said.

"You said and also the medical reports said that she committed suicide, why is she still alive?" I asked.

"I can't even think of the appropriate answer to that question. I'm spinning right now." He said.

"I asked her but she said that we'll find out soon enough, whatever that means." I said.

"Well don't stress about it much. As long as she is isn't doing anything harmful to us then we should just put the past behind us." He said and I nodded.

"Alright Mr Johnson. I'm tired, let's get some sleep." I said and nodded. As I was about to close my eyes to sleep a message came in.

"Ugh! Who can that be at this time?" I asked groaning as I reached for my phone on the table.

Unknown

Welcome back home Mrs Johnson. We'll be in touch more often. See ya, oh and enjoy your night :)

"Who is it?" Brandon asked. I then showed him the phone.

"The cyber psycho is back." I said.

"We need to be extra careful from now on." He said and I nodded looking at the phone.

******
The Next Morning...

After showering and brushing my teeth, I threw on a skinny jeans, an long sleeve off the shoulder top and boots. I was planning on making a visit to a few places today. I did a little makeup and let my hair down as I made my way down to the dining room. Everyone was already there, seems to be waiting on me.

"Good morning." My mom said.

"Good morning." I replied with a smile.

"Morning aunt Ria!" Selena said.