Chapter 68

Aria's POV....

"Who is it?" I asked. And how could they pass the security? Probably it's a family friend? I opened the door only to reveal that there's literally no one out there.

"I hope this isn't like from those stupid movies." I said. Don't get me wrong I love horror films but sometimes the people can be stupid. Looks like a storm's coming. I closed the front door and then I heard footsteps coming from behind me. I slowly turn around and felt my heart skipped several beats.

"Who....who are you?" I asked. The person was wearing a white masked. They held a knife up, ready to attack. I quickly then try making a run but was caught by my hair.

"Arh!" I yelled in pain as the person wrapped my hair in their hand and slam me on the ground. I could feel my vision blurring.

"Ah! Who...are...who are you?" I manage to say. I then felt hair being pulled again.

"Arh! Please!" I screamed. I then tried to  grab the flower vase.

"Arhh!!" I screamed again as my hair was being pulled. I then stretch and finally laid my fingers on it. I grabbed it and then swung around slamming it on the person.

"You psycho!" I screamed as I dragged myself up and began running. I then quickly run up to the girls room. Luckily both of them were in Selena's room.

"Mom!" Veronica yelled.

"Aunt Ria!" Selena called.

"Girls...be quiet. C'mon..." I said.

"Mom, what's happening?" Veronica asked. I then quickly stoop down to their level.

"Listen to me. You girls need to hide in here. Go inside the wardrobe in the bathroom, and stay together. Don't leave that spot until I come back." I said quickly carrying them inside the joining bathroom. I open the mini cupboard below the sink, and made them both hide in there.

"Aunt Ria, what's going on?" Selena asked.

"I'll explain later. But there's someone who wants to hurt us. Don't leave this spot until I or your father comes back. I love you girls, so much. Always be there for each other and protect each other. You both mean the world to me. I love you." I said with tears falling off my eyes. I then kiss them both before closing the cupboard door. I then heard footsteps coming this way.

"Shit!" I whispered shout. I then quickly sneaked out and hit inside my room. I I through the creasing on the door. I waited for the white masked to walk past so I can distract them until Brandon gets here...

'Shit! Brandon. I need to call him. I need to get the phone!' I said. I quickly got my phone from my bedside and send a text message.

Me:

Brandon the white masked is here! Please come quickly, I'm scared, the girls!

I also sent one to Michael. I then saw my door opening.  I quickly hid inside my wardrobe. I covered my mouth with my hands. I was feeling scared. Not for me but the girls. I waited until I heard the bathroom door open before quickly making a run for it. I run downstairs only for my hair to be grabbed again.

"Arhh!!" I screamed. I then felt something sharp hit my head as I fell on the ground. I was already fully bleeding.

"WHO ARE YOU?! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!" I screamed at the person under the white mask while lying, blood covering my face and mouth. The person then held a gun pointing at me. I probably got bit by that.

"Because this house and business belongs to me! And only me!" The person replied removing their mask.

As the person was about to remove there mask someone rushed into the door.