Sneak Peek of 18

Ever thought of a crazy crossover? 'The Next Victim' one of my other stories. This is the main crossover.

******
"How?" Ivy asked. Scott really wasn't sure if he can tell her.

"It's okay. If you don't want to talk about it. I understand, I have also went through a lot of shit in my life. The past memories keeps repeating in my head every night I go to sleep." Ivy said balling her hand so tight with an upset face staring at the ground.

*****
"Of course. Ivy Lawrence won't let me down. As long as he falls for her then my next move will be a....checkmate!" Black Masked said laughing.

*****
"Uhm...when are you going back?" Donna asked.

"Tomorrow." Scott said.

"Well do you and your...friend want to stay here tonight?" She asked.

"Thank you, but I need to visit the library if there's one." Scott replied.

*****
"You new here?" Scott looked up to see a woman asked him.

"Yeah. Just visiting actually." He said.

"Well nice to meet you. I'm Sara." She said.

*****
"Well maybe you can help me."
Scott said.

"I know you needed help that's why I approach you. So how can I help you? Scott Johnson?" Sara asked and Scott looked at her confused and shock.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't miss out on the huge plot twist a little *lol*...

On 15th March 2020...

Follow me on Instagram: dkr_963