Chapter 62

Me: "Hello?"

Unknown: "Hey Ria. It's Lesley. Haven't heard from you for a while. How are you doing?"

Me: "Hey Lesley. Its been a while. I'm...doing good. How are you?"

By now everyone quickly got up and put their attention on me.

Lesley: "I'm fine. So do you wanna do a meet up? Like the old days?"

Me: "Oh. These days I'm pretty busy. But maybe..."

Lesley: "Oh come on. You never have time for fun. Leave the kids with Brandon and we'll hang out."

Me: "Uhm...sure. I'll think about it."

Lesley: "My birthday is tomorrow, wanna go shopping?"

Me: "Tomorrow? Uh...sure. I'll text you."

Lesley: "Cool. See ya. Bye."

Me: "Yep."

I then hung up and exhaled. I then turned my head to see everyone staring at me with a confuse face.

"What?" I asked.

"Well what did that demon say?" Kevin asked.

"She isn't a demon and for the record she wanted me to go shopping with her tomorrow as it's her birthday." I said.

"What?" They all asked confused.

"See. Maybe you all were tracking the wrong person. Lesley isn't that kind of girl." I said.

"You'll be amazed to what she can do." Ivy said.

"Sounds like someone else I know." Scott said.

"Are you seriously gonna use everything I say against me?" Ivy asked.

"Just stating facts. Doesn't it make sense?" He asked and we all looked at each other.

"I'm gonna start dinner." I said quickly leaving.

"I'm coming with you!" Kevin said following me.

"And I need...to wash my face." I heard Brandon quickly saying before exiting the room and following me and Kevin into the kitchen.

"You can't wash your face in the kitchen." I said.

"I just said that to get out of there." He said.

"Same. It's not like I know how to cook." Kevin said.

"Well you're gonna learn by force. Both of you are helping me with dinner." I said.

"No way!" They both said.

"Well you can go back in the living room with the both of them." I said and they both looked at each other.

"I'll wash the vegetables." Brandon said.

"I'll start chopping it!" Kevin said as they both quickly walk to their refrigerator. I just laughed at their stupidity and immaturity.

******
Scott's POV....

After they everyone purposely leave me and Ivy here, things couldn't he more awkward. I couldn't help myself but keep glancing over to Ivy. She was also glancing my direction.

"If you wanna say something then say it. No need to hold it back." She said.

"I have nothing to say to you." I responded.

"Then there's no reason to keep looking at me then." She said.

"You're the angry at me, when its supposed to be the other way around." I said.

"I'm not angry." She said.

"You really can't hide your lies." I said.

"I'm sorry." She said.

"Its been years." I said.

"I know. Why can't you let things go and start over?" She asked.

"I did." I said.

"You've met someone else, haven't you?" Ivy asked.

"Its none of your concern." I said.

"Matter of fact it is. I don't wanna be waiting all my life for you to grow up. If you have someone else in your life, tell me." She said.

"Its almost like you putting the blame on me when you were the one who lied to me!" I said.

"I did it to prevent you from being hurt! I did it to protect you!" Ivy said.

"Did you? Or you did it because you didn't want me to leave?" I asked.

"Both." She said with tears rolling of her eyes. As I was about to say something I heard Veronica and Selena coming towards us laughing.

"Uncle Scott!" They called. Ivy then quickly turn around wiping away her tears.

"What's up princesses?" I asked them with a calm smile.

"Can you take us to the mall tomorrow? Mom and dad are always busy to take us."  Veronica asked.

"I'm not sure. I'll have to confirm with your parents first okay?" I said and they smiled happily. Well I don't need to ask, Selena being my niece and Veronica being my biological daughter, I'm the parent figure to them so...I don't need anyone's permission.

"Dinners ready!" Aria said as she, Brandon and Kevin brought plates and dishes on the table.

"Uncle Scott, aren't you eating?" Veronica asked.

"No, I'm fine." I said.

"Please, we'll have a family dinner finally! Please!" Veronica begged.

"Scott, don't be like that. Come on." Aria said. Aria really do have a kind and innocent heart, that people mistake for.

As much as I may dislike her a little now because of what happened, I can't blame her, either ways it wasn't her tale to tell about what happened. Brandon and Ivy were the ones who were supposed to tell me. But at the same time, I can't really blame Brandon either. He was already stress enough, Ivy were the main one who were supposed to tell me. Why is this so complicated?

*******
Aria's POV ....

After dinner, I did the dishes and then put the girls to bed before walking back to my room. As I was walking back I saw Scott on balcony. Should I go talk to him? Or no? It's not like I'd be committing a crime. 

I walked over to him, to see that he's lost in his thoughts.

"Scott?" I called but he didn't answer. I then walked up to him and touched his shoulders.

"Woah!" He said as he jumped up in surprise.

"Sorry. I thought...you didn't hear me when I called?" I said.

"I didn't." He said.

"Oh." I said.

"What do you want?" He asked turning to his whole body to look at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, comment & share❤

Thank you all for support and patience. Love you all...till next time :)

Click the star and leave your comments below...

Wattpad: @karishma357

My new Instagram account as my last one was unfortunately hacked: vvvyaaa_