Chapter 63

After dinner, I did the dishes and then put the girls to bed before walking back to my room. As I was walking back I saw Scott on balcony. Should I go talk to him? Or no? It's not like I'd be committing a crime. 

I walked over to him, to see that he's lost in his thoughts.

"Scott?" I called but he didn't answer. I then walked up to him and touched his shoulders.

"Woah!" He said as he jumped up in surprise.

"Sorry. I thought...you didn't hear me when I called?" I said.

"I didn't." He said.

"Oh." I said.

"What do you want?" He asked turning  his whole body to look at me.

"Listen, I know things have come to this bad. But you should at least consider moving on." I said.

"By moving on, your definition is?" He asked.

"Like is there any chances with you and Ivy?" I asked.

"She kept things from me." He said.

"She wanted to move on. That past and memories are extremely painful. She didn't want to bring it back up again. Trust me..." I said but he cut me off.

"She could've tried..." He said but I cut him off.

"Tried what, Scott? Did you want to tell her about our past?" I asked.

"I did get the courage to tell her." He said.

"Scott, you lost the chance to be a father to Veronica but at least you can still see her everyday and anytime you want to. Ivy lost her baby, that baby saved her life and she is living in grief now. When she finally built up just enough courage to try life again, you're gonna make her weak again? She aren't able to see her child. The pain of losing a child is unbearable. I should know. If I had lost Veronica or even Selena, I would be worst. Besides I have forgiven you." I explain to him.

"She's right. If you want someone to blame, you can blame me. I can bear the punishment for all." We both turn around to see Brandon.

"No Aria is right. The past is the past. I shouldn't of bring it up." Scott said.

"Then I think you should go see someone." I said smiling.

"She wouldn't want to see me." He said.

"She stays up late every night in the kitchen, waiting for you." Brandon said.

"How would you know that?" Scott asked. For real, how would he know that?

"Can't sleep and so I go down to the basement to, try to figure it out." He said.

"She probably hates you." I said.

"Yeah no kidding." Brandon said.

"Well I'll...think this over." Scott said before leaving. As he reach by the door he turn back to face us.

"Aria, thanks. For everything." He said.

"Its what I'm here for." I said and he smile before leaving. Brandon then kissed my forehead.

"You're an incredible woman. I love you." He said.

"That I am." I said laughing.

*****
The Next Day....

After waking up and doing my morning routine, I showered and then walked down to meet everyone waiting on me in the dining room.

"Good morning mom!" Veronica said.