Chapter 56

Couple hours later, after the doctors said that Emma was good to leave the hospital, I called Brandon informing him of the situation.

Me:"What do we do?"

Brandon:"What do you mean what do we do?"

Me:"Well we can't just let her go back to her home by herself. We need to think of something that would make sure she isn't in danger again. Maybe, ask her to go back to the training camp?"

Brandon:"I'll think of something. Don't stress okay? I'm on my way there."

Me:"Alright. See you soon."

Brandon:"Yep."

I then hung up and looked at Ivy. The cops were talking to Emma in the room.

"What are are we gonna do about her?" Ivy asked.

"I don't know but what I do know is that she can't go back to her home, not yet at least." I said.

"I have an idea. But uhm... we may need to ask the guys when they get here." She said and I looked at her.

******
Brandon and Scott then came.

"Hey." They said as arriving.

"Ivy came up with an idea that needs your opinion." I said and we all looked at her.

"What is it?" Scott asked.

"Why don't we send Emma on a little vacation to Poinciana Town?" She asked and Brandon looked confused.

"Wait you mean..." Scott said and she nodded.

"What?" Brandon asked.

"Its uhmm your aunt, Donna Johnson?" I said.

"Wait, she's alive?" Brandon asked and Scott almost laughed.

"Yes, your aunt is alive and well." I said.

"Okay and why there?" He asked.

"Ivy used to work for her. And she'll definitely help Ivy." I said.

"You used to work for my aunt?" Brandon asked confused.

"That's how we met." Scott said.

"Wait, when and why were you in Poinciana Town? And since when is that a place?" Brandon asked.

"Long story." Scott said.

"Why can't she go back to training camp?" Brandon asked.

"She wouldn't want to. Trust me." I said.

"Alright then. So its Poinciana Town it is." He said.

"But uhm...someone needs to talk to Emma about it." I said and all eyes fell on me.

"Me?" I asked.

"Well I'm not her friend." Brandon said.

"I don't know her either ways." Scott said.

"Well it definitely ain't gone be me." Ivy said.

"Fine whatever." I said and knocked on the door before walking in. The cops were just leaving, perfect timing!

"Good night officers." I greeted.

"Good night Mrs Johnson." They said and I smiled. Funny how they know I'm a Johnson.

"Hey Em." I said as I sat on the chair next to her bed.

"Hey Ria." She said.

"How you feeling now?" I asked.