Chapter 39

"What's going on?" Chelsea asked with few in her tone and I looked at her confuse.

"You're not behind this?" I asked confuse and she look at me with a disgusted face.

"Are you that sick?" She asked.

"What?" I asked.

"The emergency means that everything has turned into real. So if you die in here, you die for real." She said.

"Shit!" I said.

"Let's find Shawn and Aria then leave." She said.

"Okay." I said as we left. Can't believe I am working with her...as long as it's for Aria, I'm ready to do anything.

********
Aria's POV

We were all running for the exit then I remembered Brandon and Chelsea. I wonder if they had gotten out.

"Shawn?! Chelsea and Brandon?!" I asked.

"Shit! Let's go back!" He said and I nodded. We quickly run back to the trees.

*******
Michael's POV....

We were a gathered outside the door as everyone exited. Some of them were slightly injured.

"Is everyone out?" I asked.

"Not sure." Most of them responded. Aria?! Where's Aria?!

"Where's Aria and Shawn?!" Emma, one of the girl asked.

"Where's Brandon and Chelsea? And Troy?" A guy asked.

"Where's Ariana?" Another person asked.

"I'm going to look for them!" Emma said trying to push her way back but was held back by some agents.

"You can't!" Someone said.

"Miss you can't go back in." Agent Lewis said.

"Why?! My girlfriend and friends are still in there?!" She said. I grab Mrs Cooper hand and pull her back away from the crowd.

"I need to go in there." I said.

"Why? It's dangerous!" She asked.

"There are other people trapped in there that maybe could be injured. Let me go in." I said.

"You can't. It's way too dangerous." She said.

"Is this about Mrs Aria Johnson?" She asked. If I said yes, it'll definitely be a no for me to enter.

"No it's not about her. It's about everyone else. They all came her to train so they can protect themselves from things like that. If they're being in danger now...then...our reputation will be at great loss." I said.

"Mr Murray. We'll think of something but I can't let you in there." She said.

"You do know, I am the Director of securities and investigation. I am perfectly capable of keeping myself safe as well as everyone else." I said.

"But I am in charge of each investigation you go through. And it's my job to keep everyone safe, which includes you." She said.

"What if it was your husband in there or one of you kids in danger? Wouldn't you do anything for them?" I asked and she inhaled deeply.

*****
After grabbing my gun and army knife, I quickly head into there.

"Hello?! Anyone there?!" I called.

"Help!" I heard someone calling. The voice sounds extremely familiar.

"Aria?" I said confused.