Chapter 65

After our food finally arrive I then recieved a text message.

"I'm guessing it's my psychotic cousin." Brandon said and I roll my eye. When I look I saw two pictures which caught me by surprise.

"It is about her." I said.

"Told ya.." Brandon said but cut of when I showed him. He also seemed shocked.

It was a picture of Lesley going into her car. And another one with her inside her car.

"How...." Brandon asked.

"What is it?" Scott asked. I then showed them the phone. They all seem shock.

"What?" They asked. I then receive another message.

I was now extremely terrified as I read it.

Unknown

Your friend is going home alone. It'll be so sad if something bad were to happen to her on her birthday, wouldn't it? Do as I say or you'll be responsible for the death caused.

I then showed Brandon the text message.

"This is impossible. If Lesley is the white masked, then how...." I asked.

"She could of given it someone else to take the picture." Ivy said.

"How would you know?" I asked and she showed me a 'seriously' face.

"Oh. Only a wolf can sense its pack." I said.

"Should I be offended?" She asked.

"Probably not." Kevin said.

"No something isn't right." I said.

"Damn right. Just don't do anything and wait. You'll see, if Lesley is fine by tomorrow morning then you know it's her." Scott said.

*******
Later That Night...

After a long day at the mall, I just finish showered and were now preparing milk for the girls. My mind isn't at ease. I feel like something bad is happening or about to happen.

"Hey." Brandon said hugging me from the back.

"Hey." I said.

"Why do you look like your mind is uneasy?" He asked and I turn to face him.

"I'm worried about Lesley. I hope you guys are right but I also hope you're wrong." I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because I've known Lesley forever. I don't wanna believe it. I just wish I could wake up, and this is all a dream." I said as he hugged me.

"Hey, no matter what, I'm always gonna be the same guy you fell in love with. I'm always gonna be by your side." He said.

"I love you." I said sniffing.

"I love you too." He said rubbing my back.

******
Scott's POV...

Ivy and I were both lying in my bed, just talking until we get a phone call.

"Whose calling?" Ivy asked as she raised her head.

"Uhm...its a strange number." I said.

"Answer then. It could be an emergency." She said.

Scott: "Hello?"

Unknown: "Is this Mr Johnson?"

Scott: "Whose calling?"

Unknown: "This is doctor Murray. Your cousin Lesley, she gave me this number. She's in the central hospital. Can you come immediately?"