Chapter 24

"Nothing. It only keeps bouncing back. It isn't connecting at all. The system the person use is really hard to crack. You need an expert in hacking or fields of Technology." She said and I nodded.

"Alright. You can go." I said and she left. I think this is a job for only one person. 

*****
"Wait Ivy Lawrence? The girl we met in Poinciana?" Kevin asked.

"Yes the very one." I said.

"Let me try then." He said and I nodded. I then left and went back to the office.

******
Aria's POV....

After the long ass meeting I caught up with Michael. There was like twenty of us here.

"Mike. We need to talk." I said.

"Sure." He said.

"When you said you're personally training us I didn't know you were training us to be spies." I said.

"No you've misunderstood. The only reason you're here with them is to ensure that you don't get mistaken as an terrorist or the bad guy." He said.

"Be clear, I'm only nineteen." I said.

"Right. You're here to train but also this is a private and very secretive force. So  there's this team call SightNet. They are let's say the bad guys." He said.

"Smooth. Shields versus Hydra." I said with my unimpressive tone.

"Agent Michael!" A female lady called.

"Point is...you and Brandon need to lay low for a while. I got to go. See you around." He said and I nodded. As he turn around to walk away he turn back to face me.

"And try not to fight with or upset your colleagues." He said and I laughed.

"I'll try." I said and he smile then left. I then went back to meet Brandon talking to some guy.

"Uhm...Shawn this is my wife Aria. Ria this is my high school buddy Shawn and also roommate." Brandon said and the guy put out his hand.

"Nice to meet you." He said. I look at him first and then shook his hand.

"Likewise." I said.

"My girlfriend is also here, Chelsea. She's around somewhere." He said.

"Well we'll see you guys tomorrow then." I said.

"Sure. Goodnight." He said looking at me. Damn he's scary and freaky.

"Goodnight." I said and I pull Brandon away without him saying anything.

"What's that about?" Brandon ask.

"He was scaring me." I said.

"Did he now?" Brandon said.

"Yes. Now lets go rest." I said holding his arm.

"You do know where're at different rooms right." He said.

"Uh!!!!" I groan as he laugh as we walk to my room.

*****
"How long until we get to meet, I mean together." I said.

"Let's hope soon. I've gotten so use sleeping next to you I don't think I can sleep so far away from you." He said and smile.

"Me too. I hope we get over this soon." I said.

"Alright. Goodnight, see you tomorrow mi amor." He said as we kissed then hugged.

"Bye." I said as we let go and he smile before walking down further. I then sighed and went into my room.

"There you are." Chelsea said startling me.

"You startle me." I said exhaling.

"Sorry." She said sitting on the her side of the room on her bed.

"No prob. Anyways can I ask you something?" I ask.

"Sure." She said.

"Have you newly join this?" I ask.

"Sort of, yeah. Why'd you ask?" She ask.

"No particular reasons." I said and she nod with a small laugh.

"So who was the guy just now?" She ask as she came and sit next to me on my bed.

"Huh?" I ask just now.

"Sorry I eavesdrop a little." She said and I laugh.

"Oh that's my husband, Brandon Johnson." I said and she look at me.

"Husband?" She ask.

"Yeah. Why the confuse face?" I ask.

"You look pretty young." She said.

"I'm nineteen." I said.

"Wow I'm twenty." She said.

"Yeah well...I got pregnant at age seventeen." I said honestly.

"Oh. That's uhm....unexpected." She said.

"Yeah. Well uhm...that's a long story. I'll tell you about it another time." I said.

"Sure. So can I see your baby?" She ask.

"Sure." I said. I took out my iPhone and went to gallery. I then showed her a picture of Veronica when she was now born.

"Her name's Veronica." I said.

"Awe so sweet." She said.

"Thanks." I said.

"And she's your kid to?" She ask pointing at Selena.

"Oh no. She's not mines or my husband's birth baby but we're raising her together. Her name's Selena. She's another long story." I said.

"Awe really sweet, is it like you've adopted her?" Chelsea ask.

"Yeah. Something like that." I said.

"You're really lucky to have such  beautiful girls and a husband whose loyal and by your side." She said.

"Thank you." I said.

"If only he was like that in the past." She said which caught me by surprise as I look at her confused.

"Sorry?" I ask.

"Oh. I meant my...sister was pregnant and she lost her baby as well as her life because of the baby's father. So I wish that her boyfriend could of been loyal like your husband is." She said and I smile in a sort of relief way.

"Oh. Don't worry. Everything happens for a reason. That guy will definitely pay for his sins." I said in a comforting way.

"Of course he will. He definitely will." She said and I smile.

"So do you have someone?" I ask.

"Yeah. My boyfriend. He's also here." She said.

"Oh okay. That's nice." I said and she smiled.

******
The Next Day...

After waking up and getting ready both me and Chelsea walk down to meet everyone else. Brandon was in the men section while I was in the females.

"Good morning everyone. So today we start training. We go out into the training center yard outside. If you would all follow me." Michael said as he starts to walk and we follow him out to an open and bright yard.

"Wow." I said. The place was beautiful and wide. The atmosphere was clear and refreshing. There was also lots of training equipments.

"Alright. So everyone, men on this side ladies in this side. Start with some warm ups." He said and we all walk to our sides. All of us was wearing training outfit. Females wear an shorts or long tights with training t-shirts. Men wore shorts or sweat pants and vest. Let's hope things finish up quickly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, comment & share❤

Click the star and leave your comments below...