Chapter 58

Aria's POV....

After some time of searching I then found a book with diary written into the front. I then realised it was locked.

"Shit!" I then took out a hairpin and unlocked it. I wonder what's so important that she had to lock to lock it? Then again, everyone wants their privacy so we should respect that but yet here I am breaking open the lock to her diary.

"Gotcha! Forgive me Emma." I said. I then quickly skip through pages looking for anything with family related.

"What's this?" I asked as I landed my eyes on a page.

Dear Diary,

Today I found out who my birth parents are. Unfortunately they're both dead. Their names were Chad Lee and Donna Johnson. My mom were young and naive, she got pregnant at a very young age of sixteen. She was sent to a mental hospital because of whatever reasons I don't know. After she gave birth to me, she was forced to give me to my father whom died in an accident and so I was sent to a Foster Care Home. This is what I was told by a friend of mines who helped me. Her name is Ariana. She really smart and beautiful.

"Their names were Chad Lee and Donna Johnson. Could it be...our Donna Johnson? This had to be a coincidence right? Unless someone purposely sent us to her? Maybe I should just let this go. Even if Emma is the daughter of Donna and the cousin of Brandon then I'll let destiny and fate do its part without me." I said. I then felt someone touch my shoulders making me jump.

"Ivy. You'd be an amazing actress starring in horror films." I said.

"Sorry. I'll take that as an compliment. Anyways, why you taking this long? Emma is starting to look suspicious." She said.

"I got carried away. I found some information." I said.

"Me first. Emma told me that her mother got pregnant at sixteen and she was born in a mental institution, her father died when she was two months old and that's why she was sent into Foster Care." I said.

"Huh? How'd you get that out of her?" I asked.

"Curiosity killed the cat." Ivy said.

"Satisfaction brought it back." I said.

"I told her part of my story. Anyways that's not important. What'd you find?" She asked.

"Did Emma tell you her parents name?" I asked.

"No. Only that she was born in a mental institution. Her mother was sent there or something. I don't know for sure." Ivy said.

"Her mother indeed was sent there. Read this page." I said showing her the book.

"No way! Donna Johnson? As in....my Donna?" She asked.

"I'm not sure as well." I said.

"We better go before she gets more suspicious. Snap a pic." She said.

"If Emma wanted this diary, she would have took it when she was packing." I said.

"Good point." Ivy said as I hid the book in my side bag.

"Let's go!" I said.

"Wait! Wash your face and add some quick makeup. Try and not look suspicious." Ivy said and I nodded.

******
As we walked down, we went into the dining room.

"Hey guys. Sorry I took so long. I was feeling sleepy, so sleepy that I made a mess in your bathroom, I'm extremely sorry for it. And I was cleaning it up, luckily Ivy came and help me finish cleaned it on time." I said while crossing my fingers under the table and not exactly looking into her eyes.

"You could of called me." Emma said laughing.

"It wasn't much." Ivy said.

"Let's eat then." Scott said as we started eating.

After we were done we were off. We hit the road and we were on our way to Poinciana. I heard that there was ghost, hopefully I'll tell one of them hi.

Two Hours Later....

"Aria? Aria! Wake up, we're here." I heard someone shaking me. It was Ivy. I looked up to see that I had fallen asleep, my head on her shoulder.

"Huh..." I said getting up.

"We're in Poinciana. Let's go." Ivy said as she opened the door. We then got out with everyone else. Poinciana seems peaceful. It wasn't busy like where we're from.

"Is that the house?" Emma asked pointing to the house in front of us with beautiful flowers in the lawn.

"It sure is. Let's go." We all then walked up to the front porch. We all stood there for a couple seconds just staring at each other. All eyes then fell on Scott.

"Why me again? Shouldn't it be Ivy?" He asked.

"Stop acting like a three year old." I said.

"Whatever." He said knocking the door. I saw that Brandon stepped back a little like he was about to leave again.

"Brandon?" I whispered called to him.

"Yeah?" He whispered back.

"Are you okay?" I whispered asked.

"Yeah. I'll be fine, just...don't know how I should face her." He said.

"It'll be fine." I said and he sighed out. The door then opened to reveal an older woman with starting to grey hair.

"Aunt Donna." Scott said.

"Scott! Ivy!" She called as she hugged them both.

"Wasn't expecting you guys today." She said.

"Its a last minute thing, we need your help." He said. She then looked behind them at us.

"Oh this is uhm...the rest of your family." Ivy said.

"Brandon?" She said.

"Hey." He said.

"I haven't seen you since you were born." She said.

"I know." He said.

"Well aren't you gonna give your aunt a hug." She said and I smile. Brandon then hugged her.

"And who are these beauties?" She asked.

"This is my wife, Aria." He said and I waved at her.

"Oh come on. You're a member of our family now." She said as she hugged me and I returned it.

"And this is...?" She asked looking at Emma.

"I'm Emma. Emma Lee." Emma introduced herself.

"Donna Johnson. I somehow feel like I know you." She said.

"Same." Emma said. Ivy and I looked at each other with a smile and nod.

"Come in." Donna said opening the door. We all then walked in. The place was nice. It feels so homey.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, comment & share❤

Sorry I took so long to update...my online school have started back. But that doesn't mean that I won't update. I will continue to update but just a little slowly, not as this slow but I'll post every two - three days. Or twice a week.

Thank you all for support and patience. Love you all...till next time :)

Click the star and leave your comments below...

Wattpad: @karishma357