Chapter 12

"Well, see you again then." She said.

"I hope we do not." I said and she looked at me amuse.

"Why is that?" She asked.

"You're a Johnson member. Be careful you're not added to my list." I said with a serious tone. I can then see a flash of fear in her eyes.

"See you." I said smiling evilly under my mask. I then walked passed her.

'You have no idea who you're up against. Mrs Aria Johnson isn't going to let you or me get away with any of this but I can see my way through. Hope you can to or if not I don't care.' I said through my mind.

*******
Brandon's POV....

I was sitting on my bed with Aria's parents walking around,  Selena sitting with me and Veronica in my arms waiting for the doctor to arrive.

"Hey. Sorry I'm late. I've got the news at a really bad timing." My cousin, Aria's best friend Lesley said walking in with her fiance Justin by her side.

"It's okay. Thanks for coming." I said.

"Thanks? Bro... Uh where's Aria?" She asked and i immediately went silent.

"She's still unconscious." Dr Mark Murray said walking in looking at a clipboard.

"Unconscious?" Justin asked with concern.

"What do you mean unconscious?" Lesley asked with a scared tone.

"I'll explain." Aria's dad Charles said walking out with Lesley and Justin.

"Brandon you can leave the hospital but you need to take it easy for a couple days. No stressing, no work only resting. Eat and use your medicines on time." Mark said.

"Yes doctor. When can I leave?" I asked.

"You can leave now but a family member needs to sign some documents." He said.

"I'm his mother-in-law. Can I do it?" Aria's mother asked.

"You can but I'll also need another member together with you. Someone his own blood." He said.

"My cousin Lesley is outside." I said.

"Good. Come with me ma'am." He said and Amanda nodded leaving with him.

"When is Aria going to wake up?" Selena asked.

"I don't know. But I do know she will wake up." I said.

"I miss her." Selena said.

"Me to." I replied.

"My mummy didn't wake back up and I don't want that happen to Aria." She said.

"It's okay. She will wake up." I said.

"Okay." She said and continued to play with Veronica. I inhaled and look at the way Selena is playing with Veronica. They both really do look like siblings and I'm glad they're growing up together.

******
As I got okay to leave and was walking out I stopped in front of Aria's ward. I can't bare to leave  her.

"Brandon? Lets go." Scott said.

"Can I see her before I leave?" I asked.

"Fine." He said. I then walked into her room and I saw her. I walked to her bedside and touched her hand.

"Please wake up. I beg you please please wake up soon. If you can hear me then please fight it and open your eyes. Veronica miss you, Selena miss you, your parents misses you. Everyone do. So please wake up." I said.

"Bran its time to go." Scott said.

"I love you." I said kissing her forehead. I then got up and walked back by the door.

"She'll be fine. She's going to wake up." Scott said.

"I hope she does. I can't....can't afford to lose her because...." I said but couldn't continue as the memories of Irene flashed back into my head.

"Because of what?" Scott asked.

"Nothing, forget it. Let's go." I said. I took one more look at her before leaving with Scott.

******
Unknown POV....

"Boss there's something to report." My worker said.

"Speak!" I said back facing him.

"Aria is still unconscious and Brandon has been out of the hospital, today." He said.

"And white mask? Any news from her?" I asked.

"No boss. She's into hiding her identity." He said.

"Well you've at least brought me one piece of good news. I have warn you before if anything happens to Aria then I would tear you apart from head to toe." I said harshly.

"Yes boss." He said in a few tone.

"Since Brandon is out of hospital then I'll give you spare you. Just make sure Aria is out of hospital. Also tell the others to start preparing for round two. The game won't start just yet." I said.

"Yes boss." He said and left. I smiled wickedly.

"Don't worry Brandon. Your precious wife isn't allowed to die just yet. She has lots of secrets to know about your psychopath family." I said.

******
Brandon's POV....

After taking a shower, I put on a t-shirt and a sweatpants to match. I walked out to the balcony and look at the sun going down.

"Aria please come back to me." I said.

"Brandon?! Bran!" I heard Scott calling me.

"Here you are. I was looking for you. I've prepared dinner, well tried to at least." He said.

"Every evening me and Aria would stand here, look at the sun setting and sunrising. It was her favorite." I said.

"She's strong. She'll be fine, I promise." Scott said and I sighed. He the throw his hand over my shoulders and we walked down to the dining room.

"Why does it smell like something is burnt?" I asked as Scott walked to the kitchen and I followed him.

"I said I tried." He said.

"Scott! Nevermind, I'll do it." I said.

"No way. Doctor's orders said that you need to rest." He said.

"Let me help you." I said taking up the cook pot.

"Fine, let's recook our noodles." He said.

"Well one good thing, Veronica and Selena are their grandparents." Scott said.

"Isn't it?" I said and we laughed. Just then house phone rings.

"I'll get it." I said. I went and answered the phone.

Me:"Hello?"

Unknown:"Hello Brandon."

Me:"Who's this?"

Unknown:"The accident wasn't supposed to happen that far off."

I then cuffed my hands and look at Scott.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, comment & share❤

Click the star and leave your comments below....

Follow me on Instagram: dkr_963