Chapter 19

"Well maybe you can help me." I said.

"I know you needed help that's why I approach you. So how can I help you? Scott Johnson?" She asked and I looked at her confused and shock.

******
"How do you know my name?" I asked her while sitting by one of the tables in the library. Ivy and Kevin was sitting around the table with us.

"It's complicated. I usually visit a family friend, she can tell well let's say it's like an insight into someone's life. She knows the future. She's known as the best supernatural person alive. Her name is Ms Sylvia." She said and I looked at her.

"What she say?" Ivy asked.

"She said that there's someone coming here and he's gonna need help with finding someone. She showed me your image in my head. You probably wouldn't understand that. She said as long as I find you I should bring you to see her." Sara said and we all look at each other.

"So you expect me to believe that this woman...can see the future?" I asked.

"Once you meet her you'll see." Sara said.

"Alright. Let's meet her tomorrow, it's getting late." Kevin said.

"We'll leave after we meet her." I said.

"Alright." She said. We all then agreed and left.

*****
I was in a guest room, Kevin in the room across from mines. I showered and I wrapped the towel around my waist. I was looking at the mirror, my eight packs reflecting back. Those workouts really do come in handy. Then my door suddenly opened.

"Shit! I'm sorry!" Ivy said turning around. Luckily she only she's my bare chest and back.

"No problem. It's now like I'm naked." I said she then turned around and brought a candle for me.

"Donna said in case if the electricity goes off." She said blushing looking away from me.

"Thanks." I said.

"Wanna go out for a late coffee? Maybe we can talk?" She asked.

"Sure." I said.

"Let me go change." She said and quickly left. The workouts really are working.

*****
Soon me and Ivy was at a restaurant picking up two coffees and a donut. Even though this sounds like a breakfast I love to eat it as an late night snack. I also got Ivy to try it.

"Thanks for the treat." I said as we sat on top some rocks below the lake. The stars was so beautiful.

"No problem. You're my guest. Next time you'll treat me." She said laughing. I then bit my donut and sipped my coffee.

"This coffee is...mind blowing. It tastes different from the one back at my home." I said.

"I know, it's delicious." She said. We then finished our donut in complete silence. We then started sipping our coffees.

"So...how's it like, you know being you?" She asked.

"Tough. I mean I helped my brother with the company but it's difficult." I said and she smiled.

"You're an good person, Scott." She said.

"I made a mistake once in my life." He said.

"What you do?" She asked.

"Well its a really long story, short cut it involves a baby." I said.

*****
Ivy's POV...