"Brother, happy birthday!" His two siblings chorused. Katsuya simply nodded and ruffled their heads.

"It was your birthday?"

Katsuya glared at his father.

But when he walked to his room later, he found a neatly wrapped box on his desk. It was a new watch from his father.

"... I don't use watches though..."

Todoroki Shouto

Shouya is happy today. His family woke him up with a surprise and he got some birthday presents from his friends. Even when his friends only congratulated him, he's still happy.

He walked back home with a smile.

"I'm home!" He exclaimed when he opened the door.

"Shouya! Happy birthday!"

A woman of white hair with red streaks hugged him, accompanied by a man with white hair.

"Thank you, Auntie Fuyumi and Uncle Natsuo!" He grinned happily. When he noticed another woman, he let out an exclamation.

"Grandma!"

Todoroki Rei gave Shouya a warm embrace, wishing him a happy birthday.

[Name] and Todoroki watched from afar. They looked at the older man beside them, who was fidgeting nervously.

"Just go there already." Todoroki said.

"Don't forget to hug him!" [Name] reminded as she pushed Enji toward her son.

Shouya turned to Enji. He was wearing a birthday hat and holding a gift box for him. Enji cleared his throat, trying to say something.

"Grandpa!"

Another arrow pierced his heart.

"Hm... Happy birthday... Shouya..."

And he hugged his grandson.

Iida Tenya

It was almost midnight and Yuki hasn't slept yet, even though she usually would be asleep already. She was sitting on the sofa inside her room, reading a book.

She could hear some stiffled noises from outside her room and she couldn't help but smile.

When a knock was heard from the door, Yuki stood up and walked to the door. She opened her door.

A strum of guitar was heard.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you~"

Yuki watched her younger brother played the guitar while singing along with her parents. Her father was holding a cake in hand.

"Happy birthday, happy birthday~"

"Happy birthday to you!"

Yuki smiled happily at them.

"Thank you!" She grinned.

She didn't sleep because she was waiting for them.

Kirishima Eijiro

Ryuu was well-known in school as the friendly guy. Everyone who walked past him would greet him.

From underclassmen to upperclassmen, everyone wished him a happy birthday, even the neighboring kindergartners, which made him wonder how they knew his birthday.

"Ryuu!"

The boy turned his head, waving at his friends before a pie landed on his face.

"Happy birthday!"