PROLOGUE

".....and now ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the official graduate class of 2016!" Exclaimed the Professor. We all stood and cheered as we threw our graduation caps in the air. Immediately some music was played as we said our last goodbyes; hugging and promising to keep in touch. "GO! GO! GO! " said me and my two best friends Courtney and Falon as it was our slogan at the university.

"Promise you'll keep in touch Mina, " said Falon who was the most emotional of the twins.

"I most definitely will. Besides, what's the need of letters anyway? We could just skype, " I said to them as i gave them huge hugs... They were my everything at the university.

"We promise to keep in touch too... We'll miss you Mina... Besties for life? " asked Court.

"Besties for life! "I exclaimed as we wave our charm bracelets in the air that we got for each other on each of our birthdays... Turns out we were born on the same date but different years. Funny huh?

"We really need to go Miss Cole, " said Ryan as he literally forced me into his car. He was my chauffeur.

"Oh would you relax Ry? I'm sure dad will be fine. Don't be so paranoid, " i said smiling as he slammed the car door shut.