chapter 88

*Sangwoo's pov*

It's been about a week, Bum's body was still in the same position, on the same spot. Usually if it were another victim, or some random whore I'd have that body gone in a matter of days when I had days off from that damn waiter job. I always hated going there, the boss and employees always asking about my personal life, as if they have the right to know. But with Bum I couldn't.  I just couldn't bring myself to just dump his body like I did with Juien, and all my other past victims. I know I fucked up and that this is my fate. Yuki's dead, Yang's dead. I don't regret killing Yang, but Yuki.. we have connections, we have a future together.. well, maybe not now but even so, it must be fate.

*Yuki's pov*

I look up to the two police officers in front of me, I could feel the IV picking and digging into my skin making it quite uncomfortable, not gonna lie a bit painful as well.
"We'd like to ask you some questions if that's alright Ms. Kurosawa." One of them asked. He was a tall man with fair skin, piercing blue eyes that looked like they were staring into my soul. It was very intimidating not gonna lie. But not as intimidating as my fiance's. My Yang's. His cheery bright smile that was as warm and as bright as the suns. The kind of smile that could light up any dark room.

The thought of him made my eyes well up with tears that rolled down my face like a broken faucet. Drip. Drip. Drip. The tears would not stop and no matter how much I tried to wipe them away, more would form and more would fall. Yang. You will forever be in my heart. You are my sun. No one can ever dare replace you. Ever. And when I finally die we can finally be together. Forever and ever. I will see you on the other side when my time comes... my love.