chapter 34

*Yoonbum's pov*

Mixtures of Sangwoo and Yuki's moans filled the room.
As I just sat there, and was forced to watched.
Tears rolled down my face.
Sangwoo actually looks like he's enjoying himself.
W...with that....that bitch.
I couldn't watch anymore and buried my head into my knees.
I felt Sangwoo eyes burn into me.
As I looked up, our eyes met.

Sangwoo just stared at me, not saying anything.
Till Yuki brought his face closer to her, breaking our gaze.
Their eyes closed, as they passionately kissed, mixed with moans, and hips clapping loudly.
I bit my lip hard, choking back sobs as I covered my mouth looking down, heartbroken.
Why Sangwoo...?
Why would you do this to me?
I thought you loved me...

*Sangwoo's pov*

I moved harder into Yuki, as I felt myself about to reach my climax.
I look down at Yuki, my hand gently caressing her face, while my other hand, was supporting me up.
My head was in the crook of her neck, kissing, and sucking her neck.
"Yuki, I'm about to hit my climax, and I'm going to be finishing inside you." I said looking down at her.
"Yes, I want you to finish in me." Yuki said looking up at me.
Yes.
I want her to bear my children.
Only her.
Like our dreams were after we finished high school.
After a few more hard thrusts I finished inside her.
Yuki arched her back, moaning loudly, twitching in pleasure.
"You truly are amazing Yuki." I said, leaning towards her, our lips inches apart.

Yuki closed her eyes, as she leaned upward, kissing me, her tongue sliding into my mouth.
I look at her, then my eyes wander and my eyes meet Bum's, a smirk on my face.
After a minute, I break the kiss, and stand up.
I reach for my boxers putting them back on.
"Hey Yuki, there's someone I'd like you to meet." I said walking towards the closet.
Without any warning, I quickly open the closet door.
Bum gasped looking up at me in tears.

As I yanked Bum out of the closet by the hair, putting my arm around his neck, making him look at Yuki.
"Bum this is Yuki, Yuki this is Bum." I said with a evil smirk on my face.
Yuki's eyes glistened in the light.
"Yuki please come with me." I said unlocking the basement door, sliding it open.
Bum looked at me in confusion.
As I walked down the basement stairs, yanking Bum forcibly down with me.
Yuki followed shortly after.

*Yoonbum's pov*

Yes! Sangwoo is gonna chain that bitch up!!
Finally!
Now it'll just be me and Sangwoo.
Forever.
Sangwoo then shoved me back first  into a pole, in the corner of his basement, as I slid down, losing my footing.
"S....Sangwoo...?" I look up at him.
Sangwoo had a scary look in his eyes, as he crouched down, looking me straight in the eyes.
Sangwoo then tightly chained up my wrists, the cold metal cutting my skin, making me wince in pain.
Sangwoo then stood up, walking to Yuki, his eyes still on me.

"I never expected to see Yuki again after all these years, I would go out and look for her, and now that all those years of searching have finally come to a end, I don't need you anymore, you were my replacement Yuki until the real one was back with me." Sangwoo said, as his arm wrapped around that bitches waist.
Wait...
No...
T....this can't be true...
I...it can't be..
No.
"Now that she is finally back with me, I have no use for you anymore. So now I'll just leave you here till you rot, since you have no one to go to since no one knows your missing, you'll spend your last moments down here." Sangwoo looked at me. "It was fun while it lasted."
"N...no..." I managed to choke out.
"Any last words?" Sangwoo asked as he took Yuki by the hand, leading her towards the stairs.
"S...Sangwoo....I...I love you..." I look at him, big fat tears rolling down my face.
My chest felt tight, as my heart was shattering into a million pieces.
Sangwoo just laughed walking up the stairs with Yuki.
As I saw Yuki mouth the words 'I win' as she glared at me, a evil smirk on her face.
As Sangwoo closed the basement door, leaving me in the pitch black, quiet darkness.
As I broke down into sobs as Sangwoo's words flooded into my head.
Why...?
It shouldn't end like this.