chapter 17

*Yoonbum's pov*

As I look around, a display of plushie frog keychains caught my attention in the corner of my eye.
I walk towards the display and picked up the frog, it was so cute, so soft to the touch.
Sangwoo quietly walked towards with a clown mask on.
"Do you really to hold that with two hands?" Sangwoo asked looking down at me.
I look down at the frog, a smile spreads across my face. "Yea."

Sangwoo looks at the woman who was running the register. "How much is the plushie frog?"
"Oh it's $4.99"
Christ.
Sangwoo pulls out $6 and hands it to the woman.
"Thank you, enjoy the rest of your day." the woman said handing Sangwoo his change.
"You too." Sangwoo said, a smile on his face.
"Let's go Bummi."
"R...right."

With that we walk out of the gift shop.
Sangwoo held out his hand. "Here I'll put it in my pocket, your pockets are too small to hold it. I'll put it in my pocket."
"O...ok." I said as I handed Sangwoo the frog.
"Don't worry it's safe with me."
"Yea." I said looking at him, smiling.
"Hey Bum, I'm going to go to the smoking area over there, go on the merry go round, I'll be right over there."
"Ok Sangwoo."
I wait in line for the merry go round, as Sangwoo sat in the smoking area, smoking his cigarette.
I got on one of the horses, and when everyone else was getting seated, the ride started shortly after, as I waved at Sangwoo, as my smile grows wider.